Mud Monsters and Gigglepin Challenge Series

Ruuman

Er, not quite fitting a new gearbox tomorrow night, tonight I am rebuilding the tow car :lol:

hahaha, I like your preparation. Last time I had to let Jon and mickey set a special stage time in the towcar as their had already destroyed poor old Bushpig in the first 5mins of being there!!

Team 2 has to get past a "Certain Scrutineer" :moglite:

Even better I know what to look for on it, having heard for months the "I must fix" comments

Be Afraid Francis :rofl: oh so Very very Afraid :rofl:

:P

Nige

think you had better start at team 2 then nige :P

Er, not quite fitting a new gearbox tomorrow night, tonight I am rebuilding the tow car :lol:

That leaves you a whole day spare. Now that is not normal practice for Bushpig outings. I generally expect to nearly finish fixing it, put it on the trailer, and finish fixing on-site while everyone else is being scrutineered :P

That leaves you a whole day spare. Now that is not normal practice for Bushpig outings. I generally expect to nearly finish fixing it, put it on the trailer, and finish fixing on-site while everyone else is being scrutineered :P

No doubt we'll end up going the same way!

I dug out my football boots last night, just need to find the gaffer tape!

Team 2 has to get past a "Certain Scrutineer" :moglite:

Even better I know what to look for on it, having heard for months the "I must fix" comments

Be Afraid Francis :rofl: oh so Very very Afraid :rofl:

Nige

Don't worry 'team 2' has just stocked up on KY specifally for you to go to town on us at scrutineering :lol:

anyway i'm that confident i have done 'most' little jobs that it might even pass a mot this year :rofl: (apart from emissions caused by megas$£*te as usual) :ph34r:

Steve

Ps has anyone seen the weather for sunday? :hysterical::hysterical: Slindon is going to be horrible!

sorry for the caps:

OK THEN EVERY ONE, WE WILL BE OFF SOON TO START SETTING UP... NO MORE EMAIL,,, WELL MAY BE FROM PHONE,,, NUMBERS ARE MARK. 07961315065 AND RUPERT. 07910884852

I BELEIVE THERE ARE 2 SPACES LEFT NOW SO IF ANY ONE DECIDES THEY WANT TO COME PLEASE CALL ME OR RU AND WE WILL SORT OUT...

FOR THE REST OF YOU SEE YOU FROM 2PM SATURDAY OR 7.30AM SUNDAY MORNING... DRIVERS BRIEF IS 9.30 SO YOU MUST BE SIGNED IN BEFORE THEN.

ALL THE BEST MUD MONSTERS

anyway i'm that confident i have done 'most' little jobs that it might even pass a mot this year :rofl: (apart from emissions caused by megas$£*te as usual) :ph34r:

^^

Hmmmm :rolleyes:

Lets see now about the Megasquirt Problems

"Its running like a bag of **** - bl**dy Megasquirt Blah blah rant" - Hmmm

Fixed when romania low grade fuel ran out and something higher tha 1 star put in

"Its misfiring and cuttuibng in and out, drives awful...bl**dy megasquirt"

Fixed when cheap & Nasty Cut out switch replaced with decent one....

"It won't start, bl**dy Megasquirt, Its drives me mad, blah Blah rantypoos blah"

Fixed when wiring "Mr Ruffa*se" wrenched and broken wires soldered back on"

"Kin fuel consumption is horrendous, terrible"

reason identified on Warp 9 visit to Dunsfold in passenger seat digging nails into dashboard as

seems to be driven like it was stolen

Hmmm

Megasquirt = 4 Offroadtoad = 0

:rofl:

Hows yoru dip and main beams then for scritunieering, be afraid :rofl:

Nige

That was absolutely mint! good to put faces to names from the LR4x4 contingent! Special thanks to MickeyW, Nige, Ruu and Retro who all tried to help us when our V8 died - we were really gutted we didn't get to do the afternoon. Would love to see video/pictures of *that* punch :D:D:D

The one where you ploughed 2 feet into the ground with your front n/s wheel? I got some pics of that on Mark's camera, don't know what's going to happen to those pictures though! Was a thoroughly good weekend. Snapping ropes seemed to be the order of the day, but then there was some lowering to do here and there ;)

Looking forward to the next one in April :)

Well thanks everyone who came along, hope everyone had fun. I'll hopefully have the Scores up soon. Just like to say an absolutely huge thanks to the marshal's and everyone who helped out Sat and Sun. It took a massive amount of work to put this on and would have been impossible without the volunteers.

If anyone has any constructive criticism on what we could improve or what you really liked please let us know. Also a bit of feedback on the course layout from the various classes, to hard to easy etc.

Next event is the 23rd April, at Piccadily wood, full details to follow.

I've attached a few pics. I'm uploading tons to as I get them https://picasaweb.google.com/mudmonstersorc/MudMonstersChallengeSlindon#

Cheers

Ruu

post-3730-0-07129700-1297720095_thumb.jpg

post-3730-0-85450900-1297720105_thumb.jpg

post-3730-0-80894700-1297720118_thumb.jpg

post-3730-0-65305800-1297720126_thumb.jpg

post-3730-0-20780100-1297720131_thumb.jpg

post-3730-0-34053300-1297720138_thumb.jpg

post-3730-0-80583800-1297720142_thumb.jpg

post-3730-0-44989800-1297720148_thumb.jpg

Right sorry for the delay on this everyone. combination of wet paper and a cock up. I'd like to apologise to Paul and Adele Duffield who received 3rd place modified trophy's, they have been very good sports and will be presenting Richard and Peter Maxted with a well earned 3rd in their mighty SJ. In turn were going to award Paul and Adele with best roll over award :)

So here we go, I appolgise for any spelling mistakes, please let me know.

post-3730-0-72847200-1297808506_thumb.jpg

post-3730-0-89309400-1297808497_thumb.jpg

PDF here: http://www.mud-monsters.co.uk/challenge/results_flyer_slindon.pdf