reflection

nino

on my defender 90 hard top with side windows in the dark i get a reflection of whats in front of me when i look in the rear view mirror out the back, if you see what i mean

any one else have this anoying reflection

aah its one of thoes landrover things then lol

its a bit confusing when goin down a country lane and then a car appears in front of you then you think theres one that has appered from out of nowhere behind aswell

i dont think ive noticed it with my pick up tho, then again i dont drive that much in the dark lol

I'm glad it's not just me. Worse seems to be because I have no rear wiper the rear screen is always covered in road dirt and the reflections can be brighter that the car behind.

I was thinking about tinting the rear windows for security reasons. Wonder if that would help with the reflections?

looks like it will have to go wuth the list of "deal with it" problems lol

cant drilling and moving something 3 times help like i had to do to a light bar i had on my discovery that was causing a reflecting problem lol?

The only way i can think of dealing with it is to completely cover the inside of the window with a film, so you can't even see through it, which kand of defeats the idea of it being a window...!

Add to that that it only happens in the dark, and it most likely a case of.... deal with it!

It frightened the life out of me the first time. Now I don't even notice it or have learnt to ignore it. Funny that AFAIK it has never been mentioned on a forum before, but we all know about it. It's one of the things you get for free with the vehicle, like other drivers that wave :D