M8x35mm bolt sought!

Spent 3 hours on the Internet today trying to find a supplier for a particular bolt. Just cannot find one or a supplier willing to sell me a quantity less than 100. The specifications are: M8 x 35mm Socket head (hex or torx) countersunk bolt, partially threaded, grade 8.8 or relevant alternative stainless. Any suggestions to where I can get hold of some? PS its for the lower swivel pin on a D1 1997, but not part number 255467 or FTC1623

Thanks everybody! I'm a few miles down the A3 from Guildford/Farnham - any name/links/telefon numbers? Will update the profile (dread these settings as I alway get lost in them). Yes, the part is FTC3455, which supercedes FTC1626 (lower swivel pin bolt, which normally is a 7/16" x 1.1.8" bolt, but on mine is an M8 x 35mm). Saw the Margnor site which looked great, but from memory I think there was a minimum order of a 100 if Im correct.

Buying 1-offs on the internet is always going to be a silly solution - it doesn't make sense for the supplier. On the other hand, bulk prices will always be cheaper than 1-offs, so it depends what your aim is.

If you find a local fastenings supplier in the yellow pages or similar, they will almost undoubtedly sell you 1-offs over the counter for cash. My local place wouldn't bother to raise an invoice or any other paperwork, and would probably charge the same for 1,2, or 3! They do still offer decent discount for volume as well.