Billing, who is going?

I hope we are booked in for the show at Billing (Saley), anyone else going, suggest a meeting point on one of the evenings so we can have a few beers together. I am sure there will be a beer tent, why else would you stay...

I will be there too from Tuesday on - also at D6 for at least some of the time. It is usual at Billing to have forum meets in the beer tent at 1pm so that day visitors can come too, I guess that will happpen again this year... but no reason not to have more, evening meets. :)

Chris

I will be there too from Tuesday on - also at D6 for at least some of the time. It is usual at Billing to have forum meets in the beer tent at 1pm so that day visitors can come too, I guess that will happpen again this year... but no reason not to have more, evening meets. :)

Chris

Party at the X-eng stand then!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

I hope we are booked in for the show at Billing (Saley), anyone else going, suggest a meeting point on one of the evenings so we can have a few beers together. I am sure there will be a beer tent, why else would you stay...

Hi Alan, i booked for scotland campsite this week not billing, booked for billing weeks ago me and ned are going down thursday morning give me a bell

P.S. bathtub thinks he's going to kick ass confidant chap, as he's not seen your acrobatic skills :D

Are you going with Tonk and Ash? They are off the next day to play at Rally car drivers! cant wait to see the video!! :)

Think so, however if I get an A-frame jib from a friend I may spend the weekend fitting the V8 and bits to try and keep the 109 off the road for as short as possible