anyone using firefox? if so...

discomikey

I've found the last couple of Flash updates have made things rubbish - also Adobe Acrobat reader is a pain, if you open a PDF in a new tab the mouse scroll wheel stops responding until you've tabbed to the PDF and back again <_<

100 tabs open, that must be a lot of pr0n! :moglite:

I have had problems with firefox 7, all the others worked flawlessly for me.

I found every time the browser was loading a page it stopped responding for

10s or so, didn't say stopped responding just wouldn't do anything. I had a fool around and found

unticking 'hardware acceleration' improved it[it still does it but only for a second or two]. untiking it

didn't make a lot of sense but it worked, I was lead to try that as I can't start solidworks with certain

graphics card profiles loaded, the solidworks one for instance;-)

I also get it failing to load pages, mostly happens when your reloading half a dozen or more tabs[so

it happens sometimes when firefox restores previous session, the network usage is zero and all the

liccle green thingies spinningawaya; restart it seems the only solution, it's fine when restated.

If you don't like acrobat try Sumatra, I tried several alternatives all worked fine, I like sumatra best of

the ones I tried.

I might try going back to an earlier flash, I hadn't considered that.