First blood

Exmoor Beast

Thought you might be interested in seeing the damage so far.

Caused in the mayhem that is 'The Riphay Scuffle' (hillbilly freeforall that will get someone killed before too long). Some muppet reversed into us, then someone else (presumably) rammed the n/s front door whilst it was parked up.

The ole bus performed faultlessly though, several sections of deep mud which I would have thought twice about in the 110 on MTs and she just cruised through on new BFG ATs. Only one steep climb we couldn't do (so steep the oil light came on), we were within 6' of the top but the dumper tyred specials had ripped a deep hole at the lip.

Dame is nearly repaired, lights were £35 from Exeter4x4 and the door dent has pushed out pretty well :)

discodent.JPG

Will :)

Annual event run by D&S Staghounds, held at Riphay Barton near Exebridge. First week in August.

It is totally and utterly irresponsible and a complete miracle that noboby has been killed.

I real two fingers to the PC/H&S crowd.

I love it.

This year was very crowded and certainly the last time I use a road car for the event. I am on the look out for a cheap/free RR for next year :)

Will :)

Scuffle Check List

MOT No

Insurance No

carp Vehicle Yes

Dumper Tyres Yes if not cut tread (Hot Knife, Angle Grinder etc)

Fuel For Vehicle, Cider for Driver

First Aid Kit Optional, or more Cider

PC Never

Big Smile For at least a week :):):lol::):):D:D

Vehicle to take home?

a head case event !! :) did a few years back with a mot fail S2,

Do not do this event, unless you are scraping the vehicle afterwards !! :rolleyes:

can not belive you have not heard about it Jim !!

I know- it sounds great fun-

if i'd known about it i would have entered a buggered rangie i had a while ago

gee i've only lived down this way for most of my life and i still come acros things

• 1 year later...
I know- it sounds great fun-

if i'd known about it i would have entered a buggered rangie i had a while ago

gee i've only lived down this way for most of my life and i still come acros things

there was a link to a u tube clip for one of the local scuffles in video shack forum the other day, will look for it now.

Why dont you enter the lardcruiser its not like its pristine any more! if you had the damage Will has you would never even notice!

I made sure I had something else to today, I wouldn't even go to spectate as I wouldn't trust my vehicle to be safe from drunk hillbillys who don't know where the off road course ends and pikeys who nick anything they can off your car (I haven't heard of that but it can't be far away from happening with the numbers drawn to the event). Last year you could walk along the site faster than it was driven.