LED lights

Bolt on bits are fairly well known and as far as I'm aware been around for a while (they've been advertising in LRO for a while).

It's interesting that Ozyboy thinks they are expensive; I thought they were reasonable IMHO.

They seem to have covered all the bases so as long as they work out of the box I can't see why they shouldn't last for a very, very long time (LEDs are fan-blo*dy-tastic).

Cheers,

Mike

Got a set of these from a show £99.00 from them.easy to fit 2 screws 83 110 so the conectors dont fit just cut them off ! (they fit later models) not polarity conscious.(found this out by ringing them and the helpfull lady there conected a unit both ways and said "nope".They are waterproof and bright MUCH brighter and quicker to light(checked against front wing repeaters) So easy to fit ,waterproof,bright lets see howlong they last !

Just fitted a set today,very easy to fit. I converted my old wires to the newer type of connectors as I thought it would be a shame to cut the new wires. They are very bright compared to the old units.

I also fitted one of there number plate lights which was a massive improvement over the bulbs of the old unit.

surely buying clear lenses and coloured LED bulbs will achieve the same results for a fraction of the price?

LED's do not have a bulb fitted over the LED's.

A bulb is part of a lamp that fits in the light unit.....The rest being the filament, base and cap.

You can legally fit a complete LED light unit. You cannot legally fit an LED to existing lights.

We all know what is meant by "bulb" and it's what the manufacturers call them. I've had leds in clear lenses for years. Always passed the mot, and a traffic friend said that provided the lights work correctly and are the correct colour, they were fine. E marking isn't a police issue and they don't generally know which number is correct anyway.