Who's Going To Old Sodbury....

Hybrid_From_Hell

I'll be going (with the rest of the Horsham posse) as a seller!

What I need is a replacement 12v winch motor for the 8274 - but I'll see if I can chat up DB for that rather than buying a pre-broken one from someone else!

I'd like some more RR rear shafts as well.

There's usually something cool and expensive that I don't need that I manage to persuade myself to buy as well ;-)

Si

Yep.

I'm going.. maybe as a seller (to beat you lot in :D ).

Need a sankey trailer buck and jockey wheel.

Some 90 doors - prefer lift handle type and wind up windows.

I suppose looking for mac 5 rims will be a waste of time....bite the bullet and buy new.

As usual I'll probably come back with none of these and a trailer load of stuff my mate has bought. <_<:angry:

I'll be going (with the rest of the Horsham posse) as a seller!

What I need is a replacement 12v winch motor for the 8274 - but I'll see if I can chat up DB for that rather than buying a pre-broken one from someone else!

I'd like some more RR rear shafts as well.

There's usually something cool and expensive that I don't need that I manage to persuade myself to buy as well ;-)

Si

fit an XP motor money well spent IMHO

I'll be there, probably looking for dan bars and other random items. Probably come home with a bunch of spares I end up letting someone else use :)

Shall we start bets on how *WET* it will be this year, last year was so bad I came home with gills and trench foot.

I should be there. I've got a fair bit to look for this time. I'm after a 110/130 double cab (as complete as possible), a 90 rear tub and possibly an 8274 if I can find one. Theres loads of other bits and peices I need but I can't think of them all right now :P I've also got a fair bit of stuff to get rig of...