Interclub Challenge

najw

confirming for Adrian - Tony your in. cheers fella.

Just spoken to him and have been asked to type this up for him.

do you need a winch man - (darth you looking still.. )

If Adrian can confirm that he's happy for Tony to take the place of Dirty Diesel then I'll make the necessary amendments

Tony - It looks like your on, just need the team leader to confirm

I do of course need a co-driver

Darth would be ideal/Sticky very good also

what do I need to do to sort paperwork etc etc.

dont' know to be honest.. probably just chat with Neil.

I know darth is gona be about taking photos anyway - well thats what he last mentioned, so might be worth pm-ing him. so the choice is all yours - just make it quickly so they know. :D

confirming for Adrian - Tony your in. cheers fella.

Just spoken to him and have been asked to type this up for him.

do you need a winch man - (darth you looking still.. )

Nice to see my biatch is on the ball :lol: Tony your in :) send me your E:Mail and i'll send over the paper work.

But steve had called me at 8.45 to give me the bad new's :(

darth good to have you back on board :)

I would have been on the Pc earlier, but was sorting out more part's for MR Brock's SVA :o:lol:

My note pad has more about your car on it, and less about my work ;):lol:

So that's one 90 minus plates, no numbers......paint over the grinder marks :ph34r: please !

Oh and the flaming power steering box is seeping oil now !

As I'm not biatching for anyone <_< ....I'm going to heckle Pigster from the otherside of the site with a megaphone :D

still here you know... :(

I didn't think you would want to move about the site that much as the burger van is at the top of the hill... and thats just too much hard work to follow us lot and eat.... :D

If we give Adrian a beer in the eve he will have a massive hangover the next day. even if he doesn't get drunk... that'll keep him quiet for a while.

Les,

You still won't be heard over the sound of Pigster and Adrian squabbling like two little boys :ph34r::ph34r:

Ive been let down, and the 6hp xp motor, 150" of 11mm plasma and fairlead that was supost to be here thursday at the latest has not left the people that I bought it off yet. Dont pannic, I will be at the challenge if its the last thing I do. Just might have to manage with a very short winch rope and pinch a motor off another winch. But is there anyone that live's close to someone that stock's any of this and will be coming to the challenge? If so Would they be prepared to pick the stuff up if I pay by credit card and bring it for us? If you can help out please let me know.

Ive been let down, and the 6hp xp motor, 150" of 11mm plasma and fairlead that was supost to be here thursday at the latest has not left the people that I bought it off yet. Dont pannic, I will be at the challenge if its the last thing I do. Just might have to manage with a very short winch rope and pinch a motor off another winch. But is there anyone that live's close to someone that stock's any of this and will be coming to the challenge? If so Would they be prepared to pick the stuff up if I pay by credit card and bring it for us? If you can help out please let me know.

Paul Bass has got a load of it in his shop and will be there Sat night if that helps!

Kev BE