Anyone fancy a seat

jules

Raced at 7sisters the other week with the BORC, had a fantastic time, wish i could drive my 90 the 500 miles there and back for an off-roading weekend. :o

I'd come and sit in with you Jules but racing with NORC this weekend... can we just call you billy no mates?

Nick... the smelly one

:hysterical:

I don't drink at the best of times....

I had a wee dram at the lro show which put me in story telling mode...

:lol::lol: Belive me Jules can't get legless on less than the legal limit. :lol::lol:

He can be Mildly miffed as a fart and legal still alowed to drive. 2 bottles of Bud and he's anyones :lol:

I'd come and sit in with you Jules but racing with NORC this weekend... can we just call you billy no mates?

Nick... the smelly one

Five racers are coming up with from scor and I think we are all struggling for co-drivers.

Mine (can't come because his wife is working)

my spare (taking his kids and can't leave them walking round a race meeting unattended)

My wife's (she is working)

Jules

I would be up being chauffered around for a giggle.

I have virtually no experience but I'm a fast learner and I don't mind getting dirty.

give us a shout if no one else comes up

JP

Come along we have sold the Camper service truck and the big truck is off the road so were servicing from the back of the disco but should still be a laugh...

Are you a member of a MSA club if so bring your membership card if not don't worry it will cost about £10 I think (that what it is for scor) for membership/insurance before you can get in the cars and co-drive.

Some mates are comming but only for a few hours at a time..

every ones is too intrested in driving very slowing around SS and behaiving themselves where is the fun in that... :ph34r:

:unsure: tin hat ready

I'm going to try and make it along on saturday, would love a lap or two if you're short of a co-driver :D

Is there a website with details about the event, or failing that a grid ref etc. to find it?

Richard

Tomcat Nev

Thats you and Pete then :P

Richard

Southwest 4x4 Shootout at Hartnoll Business Centre, Post Hill Tiverton (Mid Devon Show site) - A two day Cross Country Rally. Some of the best off road drivers in the UK will race alongside novice and club drivers in vehicles ranging from home built modified Land Rovers to British Off Road Championship winning mega horsepower, tube framed vehicles. Some of these four wheel drive monsters can out gun a World Rally Car and reach speeds over 100mph! This competitive event is being run as a promotional platform for the sport, while intending to involve, promote and financially benefit the local community through increased trade and awareness, and will also see the launch of the long awaited all new Venom Protruck from Venom Motorsport! The site has excellent access, is ten minutes from Junction 27 of the M5. The event is being run under a Motor Sports Association permit, who set noise levels competitors must comply with, and is also on land that is due to be ploughed prior to crop planting. Being hailed as possibly the largest event of its kind in the UK since foot and mouth, with regional and possibly satellite television coverage as well as featuring in national magazines, the promotional opportunities are excellent. www.cautionovercrest.com

There is also intended to be a 4x4 auto-jumble, an area for trade stands, car parking and a marshalled spectator area where the vehicles can be seen leaping and sliding! The event is supporting Cancer Research UK.

General enquiries can be directed to Paul Leworthy on 07808 937483 or via enquiries@venomprotruck.com

Entry enquiries:

Non AWDC Championship to Marilyn Broom of East Devon Off Road Club 01404 850960 or marilyn@exeter4x4.co.uk.

All Wheel Drive Club Championship entries via AWDC.

Organised by Colin Butt of EDORC and Paul Leworthy of Venom Motorsport.

www.venomprotruck.com

www.britishoffroadchampionship.co.uk

www.awdc.co.uk