Busy Weekend!

RocKeR

Well, the Rangie passed the MOT today, with no small amount of thanks again to Nick (RogueVogue)! This was despite my attempts to kill him by forgetting to do the effing nuts up on the front wheel.

Insurance sorted with Adrian Flux who didn't bat an eyelid at the modifications list. Now to pay HMG for the privilege of using her highways, and it's off to Slindon for the first outing since May!

Sodbury first though. Who's coming? See ya all at the X-Eng stand!

MOT is good news Graham, hope Slindon proves nothing to the wagon! shame it wasn't ready for my event, oh well hopefully the next one.

mine goes for MOT on Thur - fingers crossed and i will get the blind guy checking it!!!!

MOT is good news Graham, hope Slindon proves nothing to the wagon! shame it wasn't ready for my event, oh well hopefully the next one.

mine goes for MOT on Thur - fingers crossed and i will get the blind guy checking it!!!!

Mine was checked ofer by Stevie Wonder yesterday so another 12 months and 3 weeks grace from the scrapper. :)

Chris

I'll be at both :) Don't know what i'll be using at slindon tho <_< Muddler i hope :lol: just need to sort the fiddles out :(

I'll see ya there...

You hoping there's gonna be lots of little bits of tape attached to trees at Slindon then Adrian??? :D:P