Wiring Carling type rocker switch

I bought some carling type rocker switches from Bolt on Bits, They are simple on off switches. I have got they working fine and the orange light illuminates as it should.

What I can't get to work is the yellow light with the ignition.

Does anyone have a simple wiring diagram for these, as I am pulling my hair out.

My switches have 5 terminals and I have only used 3 to get them working so far.

I do think its more by luck I have them working and all the wiring could be wrong, do you know which terminal should ger which feed and should some be linked together.

I know what you mean. Then again, thinking about it i probably am a little ocd :)

Some folk said just turn the faces upside down but its not that simple because then the leds are wrong way round. And anyway i couldnt be arsed stripping a dozen brand new switches.

Interested to find out what these switches from bolt on bits are, because they have a large selection.

All my Carling switches are the on-at-the-top type. I'm really OCD about some stuff but they never bothered me being like that.

Now the question to the OCD people.... Switches mounted on the sloping front of the cubby box are upside down, but it means the switch is now bottom-on .... are they right or wrong now? ;):lol:

You are correct, but the 2 times i contacted Tim about them they were out of stock. Also they couldnt supply any with pre-engraved legends.

Maybe that situation has changed now but i was happy with Croytec as they dealt with order super fast and had the legends i was after at that time.