Door won't open

Have you tried holding the key in the unlock position whilst pressing the button and or holding the lock up inside whilst leasing the button. Sometimes if it's maladjusted or the push rods have bent it snaps back into the locked position as you press the button and then won't open.

Mike

Just had this on mine.

The exterior door handle button sticks (not the actual plastic button, the bit behind), with it stuck in the pushed in position, it won't allow the door to unlock. I took the lock button surround off and the interior door handle, pulled the top of the door back a couple of inches then pushed the back of the button back with a long screwdriver.

Take off the outer waist seal and with a long piece of welding wire/coat hangar....go fishing. If you know the rudimentary operation of the catch then you'll know what and where to aim for....use the drivers side one for reference if need be. Sounds as though the linkage has popped off the mechanism.

I had this too - I was able to use a hacksaw and a load of time to cut the keeper. Wind window down, seat forward and cut through the nylon spacer and the bolts inside it. Takes a while but does not make a huge mess. Then fix door problem, replace nylon block and bolts. Sorted.

Or get an axe ...

Mo

that idea is looking more likely managed to pull door card down from the top to see wots wot all linkages as they should be you can see & hear them trying to work but nothing so looks like catch its self so new parts needed and I'll cut though nylon block and bar and replace that as well