Forum Funding & the 2008 Ladoga DVDs

Hi all,

Ok as you may have read elsewhere we are smack bang in the middle now of the DVDs of HOFS Trip to Ladoga,

and many of the forum members who have bitten the bullet and bought a set have commented on just how good this years is.....

the 1st 2 batches are now delivered, and we enter the final and last batch 3 sets, after these there are NO MORE.

Also Jez and Fridge have come to a deal with the forum, and will now be giving 100% of ALL proceeds to LR4x4 and not taking ANY income from us at all, - again a huge thanks to all involved it makes a huge impact in a positive way on the Forums Funding :) :)

Actually whilst I am mentioning forum funding a few have curiously asked how much of the £16.50 makes it to LR4x4 - a very valid point.

First off no-one involved is making any money from this.

Those involved are doing it for free, (with just expenses ie the P&P twin Jewel Cases DVD blanks etc covered)

As such the forum will do and is doing well from the purchases, there is an "Economy of scale - the more we sell the lower the costs etc)

but in rough and simple worst case terms, for every £16.50 per set, the NET profit to LR4x4 is Rough Calc I reckon gives £13.90 to the forum :)

so as you can see its a very efficent way to help fund our running costs :) .....any additional contributions are 100% to LR4x4 :)

Which means,

if you value this forum,

its independance,

and maybe would like to contribute AND get a 2 DVD set back in return - now is your (last) chance as the time is ticking away...

For £16.50 inc P&P

you get

TWO DVDs (the surfaces of both ARE PRINTED in colour not some sticky label stuck on them),

they come in a 2 DVD Plastic Jewel case in a Jiffy Bag delivered to you door,

the 1st one is in Russian so its a tad difficult to understand whats happening

but the video does give you a clue to the madness,

BUT DVD 2 is all english,

shows and starts with a photo / video build of Petal from start to finish and running,

video of the trip there some testing and then video of the event and the various days antics ,

both in and out of car footage.

But................ :blink:

Don't take my word for it, ....

here's what other Members who have bought a set have to say :) :

White 90 : "DVDs arrived - watched! - GREAT !"

6cyltdi : "Arrived.... Half way through, pretty damn good so far...!!! :i-m_so_happy:

Gardener 44 : "The DVDs arrived today in the post, ...watched it ! IT'S BRILL !"

Landroversforever : "Received mine today! AWSOME loved every minute of it :) - So basically, if you are thinking of getting one...get it FFS! its brill "

Si White : "Just to echo the above sentiments - a FANTASTIC DVD! Buy one and support the Forum ! - BUY ONE !"

TomG : "Superb stuff! well put together and well worth getting! "

Jen : "Awesome - Excellent DVD skills FF and truely inspiring, it looks like a great laugh :) "

V8 Freak : "Great entertainment... Don't like the look of the bugs tho!! "

So,

Batchs '1' and '2' are done, either delivered, being delivered -

or a few awaiting payments (all sets resevered for these), which brings us to the last and final

"Batch 3"

At the moment, ....

Burnt, ....Printed ....Jewel cased up ....packaged ....

and ready to have a name and address added and then posted

after payment recieved are no less and no more than 9 sets

If you have thought about it - and not yet ordered now is is a good time before we finish this years off.

If you want a set post up NOW on this thread and I will contact you via PM, ..........

As I said ......................................................when they have gone they have gone.

(if there are more than 9 orders on this thread quickly enough we will honour them,

I will announce shortly when ordering is closed, only 9 sets are ready to go,

only these will require payment, any orsders over 9 will not require payment

until ready for dispatch but that wouldn't be long,........ then THATS IT FOLKS :) )

Set 1 - LDRover

Set 2 - SheepPimp

Set 3 - Vinny

Set 4 - Rusty wingnut

Set 5 - Newclear

Set 6 - ad_s

Set 7 - Hendrik

Set 8 - missingsid

Set 9 - ....Having returned from the planet he was visiting and caught up with "Earth" events - Mr Corrode Finger :P

Set No -1 - The Member that makes Corrode Finger look positively alert to events on LR4x4 :P Mr Threesheds :rofl:

Set No -2 for teslo

Set No -3 for tinker

Set No -4 :rofl: Deepmud

On the going twice - set no -5 to Mr Escape :lol:.....

another snuck in - Drillerjoskin Set -6 :blink:

Oh Guess wot :) - Set No -7 to Bluemoon :rofl:

Thats all folks :) ....unless your F quick with a "please Mr" type request! ...........

Nige

:rolleyes: "Sold to Mr Corrode Finger" :)

Ok all, thats that done then, unless there are a spate of last minute "Oooo Sh****t I want ones :ph34r: then you should all either have them by now or have them in the post, I will post up here in a week or so anyone who hasn't yet paid, although I know a few cheques are flying around in the forums direction :)

So, last chance before the copiers escape screaming from the LR4x4 mods locked room back to their day job for sanity stop copying to squeeze any others from them......

Unless your quick 'thats all folks'.......................... :ph34r: and thanks for your orders and support to LR4x4, TC will on return from holiday advise how much better the forum coffers are as a result of the HOFS kind and generous input :)

Nige

:rofl:

Oh FFS there's always one :rofl:

ermmm any left, not been able to get on computers much as im in Iraq, due back in december....also, jez`s web site is blocked under the mod rules, as a dodgy website....true i guess.

ta

ok

-1 left now everybody :P

Pm on its way