I want some snow .... NOW

Zed0

:rolleyes:

thats all - I want to go and play in snow :(

Szia.

Nálunk sincs pedig ilyenkor már fél méteres hó szokott lenni :angry:

Úgy néz ki megint lesz robour csörlő néhány darab csak még az árukon kell alkudozni mert sokért akarják adni.

Mi is teszünk fel a hippora :)

Gábor

Szia.

Nálunk sincs pedig ilyenkor már fél méteres hó szokott lenni :angry:

Úgy néz ki megint lesz robour csörlő néhány darab csak még az árukon kell alkudozni mert sokért akarják adni.

Mi is teszünk fel a hippora :)

Gábor

Or to put it another way

"At us sincs but such already it's afraid metre snow szokott be So is he looking who again will be dashes windlass some of the piece only yet the árukon have to palter since sokért whether they want adni. Mi also work up the hippy" :lol: :lol:

Or to put it another way

"At us sincs but such already it's afraid metre snow szokott be So is he looking who again will be dashes windlass some of the piece only yet the árukon have to palter since sokért whether they want adni. Mi also work up the hippy" :lol: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Do you speak hungarian? <_<:)

Or you have got a spy? :ph34r:;)

Hmmm, I'm seeing 'Aberdeenshire', I'm seeing 'plough'...

Any chance you can clear the way from Glasgow to the top of Skye on the 27th for me?

How about a mobile number in case I get stuck in my piddly little hire car...? :P

Al.

Al,

Take a V8 Auto 90..... with associated V8 Fuel "Economy" :huh: then shove a plough on the front.. add snow to push and it burns more fuel than the Shuttle on lift off. Tell me what time you land and I'll see you at the airport ! :D - If we hyjack the fuel bowser, we should make it to Skye !

John - it's not so much the fuel bills, it's the state of my arms after several hundred miles with that damn steering! (Probably just needs some air and maybe the old damper removed/replaced - haven't had a chance to look yet...)

Al,

Take a V8 Auto 90..... with associated V8 Fuel "Economy" :huh: then shove a plough on the front.. add snow to push and it burns more fuel than the Shuttle on lift off. Tell me what time you land and I'll see you at the airport ! :D - If we hyjack the fuel bowser, we should make it to Skye !

Hmm, I see your point - perhaps if we just push the fuel bowser ahead of us, open up the tap, light the petrol squirting out and let it melt the snow in our path? Would 'flamethrowing' our way from Glasgow to Skye use less fuel than a V8 auto with a pough? :unsure:

Al.

Ha ha - certainly did!

Emissions were unreadable on the tester's machine before - over 5 whotsits - when the pass level is 3. Fuel pump turned RIGHT down (to the point of being undrivable!) and it scored less than 1. Result! Going out to turn it up again now!

How does 10 / 11 / 12 JAN sound for a blitz on your wagon?

Well i maybe the only one who does not want Snow.

I got a pool party and BBQ at my house on Boxing day. Would be ruined if there was Snow . But there again the whole world would ruined if it snowed at my house on Boxing Day as it is summer here in Brisbane :lol::ph34r::lol: