Totally O/T, but its cool

Corrode Finger

WANT.... but not as much as these more cool stuff

love the photo with the police officer

i love this one

Hmmm, the car has two engines making the car a hybrid so maybe we can drive in the commuter lanes along with the Toyota Priuses.
wouldn't it be great! and i can just see the greenies faces :hysterical:

and just to prove it's not just over here the powers that be are mad

You have to give the California Department of Motor Vehicles (the DMV) credit for creativity on this one. A DMV insider has disclosed to me that the DMV has made a formal request to a federal agency to rule if my Beetle constitutes a threat to national security based on what could happen if it got into the wrong hands. This raises three questions in my mind: #1 Does this mean I’m the right hands? #2 If someone with the name "b_laden13" is the highest eBay bidder for my Beetle can I refuse his offer even if he has the prestigious eBay Red Shooting Star feedback rating (the highest)? #3 Would this affect my eBay rating?

as for the scooter :wub: ,after all one jet would look unbalanced

You all might be interested in Pulse Jet Engines I always loved the idea of one of these on each side of the 90 for the motorway cruising :)

In comparison to some of the fabrication that takes place here a pulse jet is pretty easy. However I must warn you that I am unsure if they are legal for you to make in the UK....

WTF did he take the lawn mower???

Hmmm...I wouldn't want to sit on that lawnmower for the simple reason that he has mounted the turbo right beneath the seat! If the turbine or compressor self destructs, it will shred the housing and shred the seat including anything on it....

Not too hard to make though...http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/DIYGasTurbines/

Guest diesel_jim
You all might be interested in Pulse Jet Engines I always loved the idea of one of these on each side of the 90 for the motorway cruising :)

As well as motorway cruising, how about if you're stick in a bog? you could rotate the jets a-la Harrier jump jet, and reduce the weight of your rover prior to winching it out!

wonder if they're available in orange.... :D

As well as motorway cruising, how about if you're stick in a bog? you could rotate the jets a-la Harrier jump jet, and reduce the weight of your rover prior to winching it out!

wonder if they're available in orange.... :D

If you want a Harrier engine go & look here http://www.everettaero.com/ if you look in the aircraft section they will even sell you a complete Harrier jump jet :blink: