Seven Sisters Weekend 16th-18th March

FridgeFreezer

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone that has entered received any further information yet?? Just a query, cos I received my membership details through, ta muchly, but nothing confirming entry or giving further details....

Dont worry, they were still trying to get people to sign up at the social last night.

If you are concerned, poss pm V8bertha on here as he is Shires Chairman, or contact Joe Rose who is events officer.

I expect they will issue all the info packs closer to the time. If you joined up as a member at the same time as signing up for the seven sisters event and have got the membership card, i would be confident they have your details.

If you've got a membership card then Will's not dead :lol: and don't worry - H will make sure everyone who owes money is chased for it :rolleyes: I suspect letters asking for the balance will go out fairly soon, and event info packs etc. will be dished out closer to the event as last time we got a big rush with a couple of weeks to go.

• 2 weeks later...
Quick update on behalf of Fridgefreezer and Shires as of tonights social.

The deadline for entries to Seven Sisters is 8th March, to assist with peoples finances, as its the start of the month.

There are also some places still available.

I will be there with the dlander giving it a bit of testing before the shires trip to lapland, stickers for the event look good

PS Where is the shire club meets now

The March social will be held on the usual 1st Thursday at the

Flemming Arms in Swaythling.

So not too far for you

Altough this info might be a bit late as it will be over now anyway :):)

Mind you not the first time i had told people or members have recived flyers for a Shires event the day after the event. :P:D Bit of a joke for the Older shire members on here :D:D

map

Information packs are in the post this morning after Dan, Mike, Becky and I had a hectic evening printing, folding and sticking :ph34r:

Those that are playing and havn't paid your final balance yours are sitting on the coffee table and won't be realised until you have, so contact Dan/Henry asap :P:lol:

E-mails from Dan or Mike will be winging there way to those lovely chaps who have given up their time to marshal B)

Erm..........

Please note – we reserve the right to ask any guest to leave the site should any unsocial behaviour be reported. The site is not suitable for noisy unruly families, or boozy weekenders! Our site is ideal for country lovers who value peace and quiet in an area of truly outstanding natural beauty.

I am looking at the right Showcaves campsite, aren't I???

Just checking :ph34r::lol:

have fun guys as i cant make it. At least Jen gets to keep her chocolate

Paul

I heard this and I was sad :( Won't be the same without nicking Paul's Dairy Milk! :ph34r:

I will however have a nice lot of little cakes for sale: Flap Jacks, little fairy cakes, Brownies and rice crispy cakes all proceeds Comic Relief so save your loose change B)

(and it's win win, 'cos if no-one wants them I get to eat them all! :huh::lol: ...and attend lots of gym classes the week after :unsure: )