Disco wiper motor

ianmayco68

Hi all , does anyone know what each colour wire on a wiper motor does? Because the loom colours don’t match the wiper colours, I know what each wire on the loom does, I’m asking as I modded the wipers to run on rods and a disco motor but I’ve searched online and I can’t find the info I need . 
cheers Ian 

Hi,

I did the same on my Racer here: It's meant to be a link to page 10, but not sure if it's directing correctly.....Ah, clicking the very top part works!

I did a bit of trial error with a multimeter, to find out what wires did what, but I didn't document unfortunately.

It's a good mod, I'm tempted to do it to the 90, but there are loads of other jobs that have priority first!

Steve

Edited by steve200TDi
  • Like 1

Thanks all , problem solved I had got two of the wires the wrong way round. I will post how they go in my custom dash project thread and in my new 110 rebuild as I plan on doing the same mod to the wipers on that but I have thought of some improvements but they look a lot better even just in the shed .

• Like 2