When's Minstead this year

white90

Date will most prob be in dec,

I'M COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Site TBA maybe not Minstead, I'm tracking down some options.

DOH!

:(

Goodbye dear forest...

(sigh!)

Yep,

MORE expenditure Mark :lol:

Nige

Cant you persuade them to make it open to non-members Nige? I object to having to join the club just for the one event that I'm interested in going to a year!

Be different if it was £5 or £10 like it is to join shires, but HBRO is expensive when they put bugger all else worth going to on!

Jon

Its quite a good club!

Steve

Ah, but not for non ARC trucks as we can only do the Mike Wolfe challenge <_< Can you put me down BTW and, if its a team event put me and Mr White down as a team. It'll give me a good excuse to get lots of playing done before then as I need to get use to the slushbox :D

Nige, you've got you're mobile off. I tried to give you a call the other day. Is there annother number I can get you on? Cheers,

Nope,

It will be members only, no chance of any exceptions, as it needs the insurance.

Site location and date TBA

Nige

Sigh........ok then - how about a "single event membership" at a reduced rate??

Dont want the magazine casue its pants anyway (some of you'll get the pun!) and they dont do anything else except ARC spec RTV's these days so being nowhere near ARC spec they dont offer anything else to me!

Jon

Hi John,

sure a touch of snow would make it more...er...interesting!

:D

M does that mean you are coming October AND December???

can you suffer my cooking twice??????? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Hi Mandy,

original plan was to come in Oct (as I had told you)

so to enjoy another MWWC or similar event

B)

The date change allows me more freedom with my job,

as Oct will be busy,a tight deadline for a lot of stuff to be finished

and the boss wouldn't be so happy to let me go in the middle of the process...

<_<

As to your cooking,as far as you don't add red pepper to the pizza

it'll be fine!

:rolleyes:

:lol:

Ooooooooooooo Forget your AntiGrump pill this morning :D

Nope, fukll membership only, its been looked into and its all down to the insurance, same for the non driving winch bitches, need to be socail members to placate the insurers,

Bear in mind I hear all a well known and well respected organiser of winch events (not saying who) have been placed on hold - insurance costs and compnaies ....you guessed it

They (H&B) will accodate Non ARC etc, and Non LRs etc for the event, but the insurance is a non negotaible as they say

Nige

Ooooooooooooo Forget your AntiGrump pill this morning :D

Nope, fukll membership only, its been looked into and its all down to the insurance, same for the non driving winch bitches, need to be socail members to placate the insurers,

Bear in mind I hear all a well known and well respected organiser of winch events (not saying who) have been placed on hold - insurance costs and compnaies ....you guessed it

They (H&B) will accodate Non ARC etc, and Non LRs etc for the event, but the insurance is a non negotaible as they say

Nige

Nope - I just think the club is not worth joining for one event.

As I say - i know they'll accomodate anyone for this one event, but they do bugger all to accomodate anyone else for the rest of the year!

I know insurance is required, and i have no problem paying an entry fee that includes prices for insurance. What i dont want to do is pay a fortune to join a club that i dont want to be a member of! Thats why I suggested a short term membership.

Stuff it then - I'll just do the AWDC ones - at least they organise more than one event a year!

Jon