so this is where you all hang out now

Dano

Hello all,

I've been out of touch with the forums and without a Landy for a couple of years now but Im back and on the lookout for a new project, a google search brought me here, judging by the names this is the old / new LRE forum???

anyone got anything interesting to sell to me?

Dano

Guest diesel_jim
Welcome :)

This is much better than the old LRE forum because there is nobody called Richard Green around to b*gger it up ;)

and also waaaaaay better than LRO as there is no natzi type character demanding that you don't even think about any other forum, let alone post any links to it.

and LR4x4 is full width!!! :D:D

Guest diesel_jim
Blimey! that was a bit emotional Jim :ph34r:

Where's that knackered turbo anyway????????:rtfm:

Les.

Err... it must be that time of month... :unsure:

I've had that damn turbo rattling around the passenger footwell all week! been stuck at the white hart stratton, wiring up the sound and SKY system, so not even had time to go and drive any lanes whilst going from job to job! :angry:

I'll get it to ya this week.... promise.... xx :)

Where abouts are you Dano??

And...........did you say project???? How about a RRC - my old motor

It's not in wonderful condition, but with a bit of TLC to the body mounts, it could be up and fighting again! Or, with some work, it could be the next 100"!!! B)

Well......you did say project!!!

Hello all,

I've been out of touch with the forums and without a Landy for a couple of years now but Im back and on the lookout for a new project, a google search brought me here, judging by the names this is the old / new LRE forum???

Dano

Welcome to one of the most diverse and technical forums on the net.

anyone got anything interesting to sell to me?

I've got a "little" G wagon if your interested :)

Where abouts are you Dano??

And...........did you say project???? How about a RRC - my old motor

It's not in wonderful condition, but with a bit of TLC to the body mounts, it could be up and fighting again! Or, with some work, it could be the next 100"!!! B)

Well......you did say project!!!

Im down in sunny Herne Bay,

thanks for the offer of the RRC, Ive never been a RR person, i am really looking for a Series (Tax exempt if poss) although i like the idea of a 110 county, or a 90 or another Disco or......

also I dont have a workshop that I can put a landy in so when I say project Im not looking to bob a RR or swap out chassis, I would prefer something running, rolling and legal at the very least no matter what the rest of it is like