AWDC Challenge Round 3 - Venue Change

najw

Please be advised that due to a military training requisition at Tuff Terrains, Round 3 of the Challenge Trophy on May 13th will now be held at Green Hall Farm, Llanfyllin. Grid Ref: SJ165190.

Please note this site is not suitable for spectators

Marshals required

Please be advised that due to a military training requisition at Tuff Terrains, Round 3 of the Challenge Trophy on May 13th will now be held at Green Hall Farm, Llanfyllin. Grid Ref: SJ165190.

Marshals required

All those hill's Les! :hysterical::hysterical: bet your realy looking forward to it now!!! you get to enjoy all those side slope's :o:hysterical::hysterical: and the hill's! :lol:

Marshals required

I might be up for marshaling as its close to me.

Paul

Marshals required

Well, my other half would go and watch at Llanfyllin again after seeing Simon Marlow take a roll and then Rob. She's a bit nervous of tumble trucks now. Although I have to say this site make's my bum twitch slightly. :lol:

poof.

Well, my other half would go and watch at Llanfyllin again after seeing Simon Marlow take a roll and then Rob. She's a bit nervous of tumble trucks now. Although I have to say this site make's my bum twitch slightly. :lol:

Rolling's ok :o it's the stopping thats a problem up there! ''how far to the bottom'' :o

Les must be realy looking for this round!!! :hysterical:

Just out of interest Neil, why is this site not suitable for spectators?

Richard

Its an 800 acre working sheep farm based on a big hill. The punches are mainly in mature oak copses dotted around the site. By the time you've walked to one only to find there are no motors there you are going to be pretty hacked off.

What happens then is you jump in your motor and start driving around the site as its easier - and I don't want that.

I would urge anyone who genuinely wants to come and watch to come and marshal, sign on, have legitimate vehicle access, you will see much more and have a much better day.

HTH

Neil, if you are looking for marshalls and i get the truck i'm looking at next week i would be interested, not done it before though so your call. If i don't get the truck and someone has a spare seat i'd still like to come along as it's only one mountain over from me.

Toby

Neil, if you are looking for marshalls and i get the truck i'm looking at next week i would be interested, not done it before though so your call. If i don't get the truck and someone has a spare seat i'd still like to come along as it's only one mountain over from me.

Toby

More than happy to team you up with someone who has done it before so you get the experience, failing that I can definitely find you a seat.

The more the merrier I say :D