• cairns blue
    • chawton white
    • java black
    • keswick green
    • rimini red
    • stornaway grey
    • tonga green
    • zermatt silver

There's No Bonatti, hence I ain't gonna buy one. Wonder if we could have a word with LR Special Vehicles about it? :D

Although if I have to choose, it'd be Keswick Green.

Dew Stornaway is so close to Bonatti, as make no difference, very slighter lighter !!

Guest dew110CSW

Looks quite a bit lighter to me, saying that without seeing them side by side in the flesh you never know with pictures ect...

My Ideal Landie is still a Bonatti 110 XS.

Dew Stornaway is so close to Bonatti, as make no difference, very slighter lighter !!

Humph. That is like saying Tonga Green is so close to Epsom as makes no difference. Epsom is much nicer :P

Both the greys are nice, not sure which one I prefer. The Lara Croft influence probably wins the day ;)

Come on them,, own up,, who voted white ??? :ph34r:

Whats wrong with white ? <_<

Stays nice and cool in the summer. :)

I have a white 110 CSW, blends in nicely with the fleet of minibusses at work. ;)

Do metallic keep more value with defenders? Cost hundeds more new for metal flakey paint.

Rich

Well, the 90 HT 07 model i road tested was in stornaway, and parked next to a 06 110 in Bonatti,

The bonnet bulge may have made it look lighter !!

Should be the same, I understood that it was just a name change.

Is Zermatt silver same as Zambezi or different? On a Defender Zambezi looks white from a distance in my opinion.

I voted for Stornaway as I think with XS trim, chequer plate and alloys the grey looks the best. Blue just looks too dull on big 110, better on a 90. As said above by James the Black looks good when clean only.

So Tim, what price do you think I'd get for a Sep 05, 55 110 XS, 25K. What price are you getting on the 07 110 XS? :)

Cheers

Steve

well probably £300-400 a year road tax after an 06 model

sod that makes hanging onto 05-55 plate ones more of a good idea day by day

Yep. Band G came in 23rd March 06, so 06 plate onwards will get hit.

Compared to an old Defender the road tax is going to cost more than the insurance and tax in some circumstances. :blink:

Yep. Band G came in 23rd March 06, so 06 plate onwards will get hit.

Apparently Only the Station wagons are going to be in Group G, I've been told that the others will be in Light Goods Group TC39, Which (at the moment ) is £175 for 12 months - which is cheaper than my TD5

Do not know the full story yet, but there's "trouble at mill" Seams delivery dates are up in the air, and may-July cars are now on hold !!!

So now looking for a used TD5 !! :)

Personally I wouldn't buy a new one.

I would buy an old 110 for a few £'s then spend the remaining

on making it the vehicle I want in the colour I want with a nice big

4.6 V8

:D :D

Spoke to my dealer this afternoon. Their demo is due in next week which is what they expected and mine is still due for May delivery. They said there have been a few delays on the second batch of orders but nothing to do with the engines.

Mine was surpose to be last week May/ 1st week June,, now maybe August !! :angry:

If it could be August you'd be better of with a september car no? :unsure: Later plate so better residual value.

Or buy a nice used TD5 and save a pile of cash.

If it could be August you'd be better of with a september car no? :unsure: Later plate so better residual value.

Or buy a nice used TD5 and save a pile of cash.

I have Richard, :D

As i have a job for the 110 in early June, and away a fair bit of May, vague del dates were not use to me !!

So found a very late 110XS TD5 in Tonga, As the prices of late 110,s have gone up in the last 6/8 months, have not saved what i would call a "pile of cash" against what i was quoted for a new one

I think with the new 07 model only being 7 seaters, and a option at that, late 9 seater will keep their valves well !!