Plasma12 deal

pugwash

Confirming for 110' subject to the crazy low price being fulfilled. :)

Mo

i watched this thread with some intrest from the beguning , but never pm,d the organiser , as no price was ever made public , im sure thre must have been more watchers like myself , that may have been tempted had a price been known ?

Hi Guys,

Have placed the final order with Ruftraks. Winch string is going to be with me in around 4-5 weeks time i hope (it's dependant on shipping and such like). Hope this doesn't inconvenience any of you too much- if this sort of time frame is unacceptable then PM me and i'll see if we can come to an arrangement.

For those that haven't paid, please make a payment to me ASAP so that i can get Ruftraks paid within the next week.

Cheers

James

Hi Jim

Was hoping that the "around 3 days after payment is made" was going to work :rolleyes:

I'm still in but I guess I'll have to find another source for my new winch for next weeks Challenger event.

I can lend you my spare 12mm 80 ft Plasma 12, not a million miles from you in Haslemere, surrey ?

Pm me if you wnat it and I'll ping you my Mobile :)

Nige

• 4 weeks later...

i've emailed Andy for a request for an update on delivery dates, as soon as i know, you'll know.

He was hoping to get the rope in around the 9/10 of october and get it to me as soon as he could, so i don't think it will be long.

i have taken delivery of the hooks and thimbles already.

i've emailed Andy for a request for an update on delivery dates, as soon as i know, you'll know.

He was hoping to get the rope in around the 9/10 of october and get it to me as soon as he could, so i don't think it will be long.

i have taken delivery of the hooks and thimbles already.

Might have it for Wellington on the 13th then Jim

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Chaps

Good news, the rope should be with me either tomorrow or wednesday.

Those who are desperate for it, can you post on here and i will try and get it to you before the weekend. There may yet be a small cost for postage, but until i have firm postage costs i won't know!

Apologies for the length of time this has taken to put together- it is entirely my fault!

Cheers

Jim

Okey Dokey,

The drums are on their way South as we post!!

Wee Jimbo is not completely at fault with the delay (mostly, but not completely) as the manufacturerer, Puget, are suffering from the outrageous succes of Plasma worldwide and have needed to double the lead time for the delivery of any orders placed.

This has meant that it has taken longer than originally planned to import your order from the placement date.

Sorry guys - I expected to be able to supply in about 4-6 weeks and it has taken nearer 10!

Regards,

Andy Thomlinson.

Wee Jimbo

aww shucks Andy, that's the first time anyone has called me "wee" in about 25 years.

as people have met me may suggest- i'm not necessarily the "wee"est of chaps. It's all muscle, honest :D

Thanks for your patience Andy getting this done- i know it has taken a little longer than expected, but you have been more than fair and honest whenever i have spoken to you.

I woudln't hesitate to recommend Ruftraks to anyone. Most definitely not in the "scrapiron" school of supplying off road kit.