just Blinged my bonnet

suggs

its all a sticker including the black surrounding the flag, a mate of mine has a sign shop in Woodford Green Essex so made it to meassure and fitted it for me. i would expect to pay £100+ for it...

the flag is all one piece with no joints, its also pin striped in silver were in joins the black but it dosent show in the pics.

im well pleased with it..

cheers

Cool - It's even the correct way up (from the perspective of someone about to be run over)

I hate it when see the UJ hung upside down on a flag pole :angry: my old scout master would have crucified us for that :P

Guest WALFY

I hate it when see the UJ hung upside down on a flag pole

Then you'd know it is a Union Flag not a Union Jack. It's only a Union Jack when flown from a jackstafff aboard ship :D :D :D

ooooooooo bugger, you stole my thunder! Just you wait till the Trayback gets its paint :D :D :D

Seriously nice job though. About 20 years ago I used to drive round in a red Datsun 120Y coupe with a similar (but different) set up. I have no photos as theyre all in Germany or I would post a pic.

That's a great looking way to do a bonnet blackout. Can he do one of the Italian flag? LOL! I love the lightbar. Is that the one from all4wheelsgear? I just ordered one from them off ebay and am waiting post from the UK to the US. Great looking truck, overall. Wish I could get fender flares like those for the DII in the US.

• 2 weeks later...

How does it effect the lights mounted above your windsheild?

I have a matt black bonnet sticker which has lessened the bonnet glare to an extent and have now resorted to more of an engineered solution.

Do many of the people with roof mounted lights suffer from the bonnet glare problem or is it variable depending on the type of lights used?

Nice lookin' ride BTW!

Streaky

Had the same problem with my roof lights (Discovery). My solution was for the Wife (she's better at painting than me) to spray the center of the bonnet black. It has certainly helped as before you could see very little due to the reflection.

Ivan