Forum green lane weekend anyone?

GBMUD

Has anyone got any memory map tracks or overlays with the lanes marked up? I'm going up there for new year and would quite like to do a couple of lanes. If anyone's up there between the 1st and 5th Jan and wants to do similar let me know, be good to have someone else around just incase of problems!

Richard

Has anyone got any memory map tracks or overlays with the lanes marked up? I'm going up there for new year and would quite like to do a couple of lanes. If anyone's up there between the 1st and 5th Jan and wants to do similar let me know, be good to have someone else around just incase of problems!

Richard

I shall be about over New Year and I am sure I can find some locals who would love a trip out, I have all the details of the routes you did plus a few more besides and at least another two fords !! At present very deep !!

I will PM you a phone number

Just done a few of the lanes on Sunday absolutely superb as usual. Best bit we had some members from the Discovery owners club tagged on and this guy was fantastic. Absolutely bog stock D3, those who don't know this is on a lane known as Knipe Scar, only downside Kankku. See my post about Commercial users.

post-2807-1197293352_thumb.jpg

:D It was superb to watch it in action the only criticism was in rock crawl mode it did just that crawled ! But I hand it to the owner to take what is a £30,000.00 vehicle on a green lane trip scratches and all, even though it had 100k on the clock.

Here's a few more

post-2807-1197310864_thumb.jpg

post-2807-1197310900_thumb.jpg

post-2807-1197310948_thumb.jpg