suspension bushes

russ3120

i hear Super Pro are quite good

i run Bearmach blue ploy ones at £70 for a complete set they seem ideal for comfort (!) and articulation on my Challenge Truck.

having said that std bushes are also very good just harder to change!

You will need to press or cut some out.

I've gone Superpro on my 110. Great on road performance.

I'm not by any means an accomplished driver off-road so not looking for great articulation but others have suggested they don't last as long when used off-road or at winch events.

Mine not been in long so can't talk about longevity yet....

Neil

I'm not by any means an accomplished driver off-road so not looking for great articulation but others have suggested they don't last as long when used off-road or at winch events.

Total Poo! Any company that offers a three year warrantee on thier product when used in off road compatition must have some faith...

You will need to press or cut some out.

I've gone Superpro on my 110. Great on road performance.

Mine not been in long so can't talk about longevity yet....

Neil

I too will advocate the excellent performance of Superpro, we have them everywhere on our wolf, there is only one location that is still Land Rover genuine bushes, (as superpro don't make one yet) and it just doesn't stand up to what we are putting it through compared to the superpro stuff, we have had to replace it already. We have so far driven 30000 miles on them, about 1/3 that can be said to be off road/ bad roads. There doesn't really seem to be any need to replace the superpro bushes yet.

Hope this helps,

Nick

genuine for me

don't bother with non genuine copies of genuine rubber ones they aren't worth the hassle, last weeks or sometimes even days, best/worst record of mine is a set of shocker bushes in about 150 miles of which only 10 were off road!

I have used , Poly bush red and blue also deflex bushes and none of them lasted a whole season infact the polys lasted two events IIRC , so I went back to standard metalastics , which are fine , I now have a set of Super-pro bushes from Anton at Oec international and they look a lot better quality than all he others on the current market , So hey ho I wil give em a go .