Welcome

geoffbeaumont

Hi Peeps. :D

I must remember to check my messages more often, only just picked up the one Les H sent me yesterday! :rolleyes:

I'm sure we will all find out the full story in time, I did wonder where the internet forums page had gone too in this months LRE! <_<

Well, looks like here and the Mud Club for me in the future then. :D

Oh, I'll unpack by bags and get my avatars out when I get a moment. ;)

Holiday was excellent, a week in southern Brittany. As it was just Anne and myself we went on the bike rather than in the truck so fuel worked out quite a bit cheaper.

Off to Cornwall on Saturday, with the kids this time, staying in Boscastle, which should be fun if not as relaxing as last week!

Gordon

Off to Cornwall on Saturday, with the kids this time, staying in Boscastle, which should be fun if not as relaxing as last week!

Gordon

My part of the country, Is that for the weekend or a week?, really sunny here at the moment, :D

Coming down on Saturday and staying until Friday when we are off home to pick up the Stag to go to the Stag Owners Club National Weekend at the Prescott Hill Climb in Gloucestershire, which should be fun if the weather stays good.

Gordon

Hello everybody! I used to be Wiffmaster on LRE, so i'm the same on here. Just found this place today after visiting (the now seemingly dead) LRE. No idea whatsoever what happened (and by the looks of it, nobody can say at the moment), but this seems to be a fine substitute. :D....Nice to see it's not mag dependant as well.

Maaaaarnin.

Just a post to test the settings, and say hello. Shame about the LRE forum, it was by far the best of all of them - office friendly, informative and humorous. Let's hope that the same people frequent this board from now on.

I think the idea is that this will be exactly the same - but without the magazine's ownership, and therefore control.

ER!!

Can someone tell me what's going on here?!?!

I feel as though I'm in the Twilight Zone - or that the Langoliers are on their way...!

I don't/didn't frequent the LRE forum all that often - and do recall having caught wind of some 'politics' going on - but is it possible for someone to summarise what's gone on?!?!

Like - is this whole thing stop-gap, what's the long term? etc, etc?!

Thanks in advance!!

Arif