Welcome

geoffbeaumont

Mmmmm like the new home....

Decided I would have a change of username too, to something slightly less obscure; used to be busshed (bus ticket/shelter/pass etc..) :P

Would be nice to see the knowledge base that we had built up though...

Cheers

Mark

Bluddy hell i go away for 24 hrs and come back and you have all gone. Anyhow found you. Cant get away that easy. ;) Changed my user name now, Flyer has flown and I am now Guildford Dave. :rolleyes:

Shame I was just getting towards 1000 posts now I have to start again. Anyhow good to see we are onwards and upwards and all the regulars are here.

Dave

Guest WALFY

Well finaly made it over. Looking good. Well done to all who have put the effort in :)

Just made a visit to LRE and had so much trouble getting onto the forums that I gave up. So slow even with BB

Morning Chaps,

Thought I'd offer my support to the regulars who from what I have seen so far have done a sterling job getting the 'old forum' back in the hands of the membership.

Wish you all the best and it's nice to be back :)

Rob.

Morning Chaps,

Thought I'd offer my support to the regulars who from what I have seen so far have done a sterling job getting the 'old forum' back in the hands of the membership.

Wish you all the best and it's nice to be back :)

Rob.