THE 2008 EURO CHALLENGE 7-8th June

Mr Nick

Who's entered then, up to now i only now

Me John Sales

Gyln Yates

Alan Kemp

anyone else paid / entered

If its like the rest of the scorpion events no one will have a clue,then we will turn up to find the gate locked and no event because they say that there was not enough entrants,

Carl.

If its like the rest of the scorpion events no one will have a clue,then we will turn up to find the gate locked and no event because they say that there was not enough entrants,

Carl.

Well me and wail of the snail (Brian) are entered in theory but scorpion still havn't banked my cheque for the entry yet so god knows whats going to happen!!!!

Who's entered then, up to now i only now

Me John Sales

Gyln Yates

Alan Kemp

anyone else paid / entered

Whats the easiest way to enter then ??? cant be bothered with all the entry stuffy the Wookie normaly does it but the lucky person I'm not that keen on is in Morocco at the Mo :angry:

Whats the easiest way to enter then ??? cant be bothered with all the entry stuffy the Wookie normaly does it but the lucky person I'm not that keen on is in Morocco at the Mo :angry:

Pete, phone and booke your place, follow it up with a cheque and entry form. Here

The link shows a list of entrants, maybe it would be easier if you are on the list and not entering for whatever reason, to ask for your name to be removed.

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, i had the letter through this morning to along with the cheque for the entry, shame really, we were looking forward to it!

I find it a bit strange that they had to cancel it considering there was a waiting list for entry's though, but hey, at least my new paint wont get scratched!!!!!

Still been advertised on their web site! Surely they ought to let people know not to turn up.

:hysterical: The day it came out every one that i spoke to i told them that it would not happen, still what do i know!!! Right from the start, they put out a list with all the name's on it who had (supposed to have) entered, plus there has been know other information or snippit's of what's going on ie.... format/style, program or band's/food/camping, it's a shame as it could/should have been a very good event......... but was killed at the start in my eye's.

:hysterical: The day it came out every one that i spoke to i told them that it would not happen, still what do i know!!! Right from the start, they put out a list with all the name's on it who had (supposed to have) entered, plus there has been know other information or snippit's of what's going on ie.... format/style, program or band's/food/camping, it's a shame as it could/should have been a very good event......... but was killed at the start in my eye's.

Your Dead right there Adrian ! it got killed from the start, never mind A. :rolleyes: