Lets Try A Picture

Exmoor Beast

landy1a.jpg

got it working! I hope

:D:rolleyes::ph34r::P

this system seems to allow you to edit for a while, that's a plus; hopefully the new picture isn't quite as offensively huge; plus in case it's a consolation, my low-res images aren't eating that much bandwidth :D

It looks as though photobucket doesn't automatically resize my .jpg images, although it does to eg .png images; rather it simply displays my jpegs original size in low-res.

Edited by MarkieB

It would be highly appreciated if folks would keep their image sizes down a bit generally, 600x450 is fine for most sorts of things on a forum and not everybody has broadband :( anyway if it doesn't fit on the screen then you can't see it anyway :wacko:

It would be highly appreciated if folks would keep their image sizes down a bit generally, 600x450

How inconsiderate people are eh? :D what bugs me is needing to scroll to the right to read the rhs of the posts, then scrolling back every 15 words B)

My first foray into posting large pictures, I had to see how it would work, plus it's a test of photobucket's image size limit too. I'd promise not to repeat it, although, it's best not to make promises whose fulfilment I couldn't guarantee :ph34r: