Hi from Downunder

reads90

Well i thought i would let you all know what is going on Downunder

Got to Australia 3 weeks ago. And still waiting for the 90 and our stuff which has been here sinch the 11th November. Customs comptur problems along with carp shipping agent.

So after 2 weeks of being completly bored. I have got a job. i am working for Southside Land Rover dealership in Brisbane as a salesman. Will be working there untill mid to late Jan when i will be setting of to drive around Aus untill the end of July and then going back to work for Southside Land Rover. When we get back.

So to sum up have not got car yet but it is 35 during the day here and i have at the moment a Rangie sport sat on my drive, that i have for the weekend. mmm land Crusier park or Frasier Island :lol:

Yep GIT seem fine for me too ! :D

Jealous me ?....YEAH I would say

Good to hear alls well, let us see some pics of you when you have the 90 safe and sound....

What are you longer terms plans then ?...House buying or renting ?

So as the 'Pom salesman' apart from the 'accent' how does the dealership feel about rigger boots then ? :D:D

Nige

Who was your shipping company, I hope it was`nt Anglopacific, as they are moving us to Dubai.

Glad to see your settled in without your 90.

I overheard a conversation last weekend, between a LR slaesman in the states and someone from LR experience, and he was was saying in the states at least it a great time to be a LR salesman at the momment, D3s and RRS were just flying out the showroom. Not sure if its the same deal in OZ though.

Who was your shipping company, I hope it was`nt Anglopacific, as they are moving us to Dubai.

Glad to see your settled in without your 90.

I overheard a conversation last weekend, between a LR slaesman in the states and someone from LR experience, and he was was saying in the states at least it a great time to be a LR salesman at the momment, D3s and RRS were just flying out the showroom. Not sure if its the same deal in OZ though.

mmm D3 and Rangies are shifting pretty well here at the moment

Ali you ARE a total GIT :lol::lol: I'm looking out of the window right now and its wet, grey and can't be much warmer than 5 degrees....

I heard about your problems with the car but I didn't realise it was all your stuff. At least it has all made it to Aus, it'd be far worse if it was stuck over here still!

P.S. Let me know if your address changes before you head off on your walkabout, I've got a club mag to post out to you.