OT Chris was right

Mark90

Knowing you Mark, I have no doubt you will pass, good luck. :)

I'm now licensed to be a menace on two wheels as well as four :D

Couldn't quite manage a clear round but only notched up a score of 3.

Now I just need to get the new set of wheels muddy...

a390_3.jpg

Right I'm off to the trail bike forums now (There's no need to cheer Les :P )

Nice one Mark. :) I am still on the starting blocks as I cannot find anyone with the enthusiasm to take the money from my outstretched hand. :(

Chris

there's a bike training place on the A361 going out of Devizes at the bottom of the hill just after the roundabout for Bishop Cannings, might be worth a try, don't know the phone number or name.

& well done Mark :D

there's a bike training place on the A361 going out of Devizes at the bottom of the hill just after the roundabout for Bishop Cannings, might be worth a try, don't know the phone number or name.

Ralph,, It not the training Chris is on about,, Just a salesman who wants to sell him a bike :(

PS, well done Mark,,

Mate's just bough some xrk !!! 1300cc Kawasaki thing,, their is not enough money in the country, to get me on the darn thing

I'm assuming Chris is trying to buy a bike, he already has a license, frightening I know. :ph34r:

Yup, I have a licence, I know the bike I want, I just cannot get astride a demonstrator. According to Yamaha UK there are two demos in Yorkshire and one in Bristol - but the dealer in Bristol cannot seem to be bothered to actually put the demo on the road. :(

Chris

& cos he's not getting the demo bike out in use, the dealer is loosing sales for himself & Yamaha, not much use then as a dealer. :rolleyes:

Speaking to YamahaUK, the dealer gets a discount on demo bikes and has to keep them for a period of three months. I imagine that after three months he simply sells the bike as new (as it is!) and pockets the difference. :( Bikes are apparently selling very well this year. I have to say, if this is how good they are at selling bikes I am not sure I want anything to do with their after sales care.

Chris

Thanks chaps :)

Mid-life crisis? Hmm maybe. I just fancied a 'toy' after getting rid of the LR's. Manged to convince the missus this would be cheaper, well I should get more than 6mpg from the bike :lol:

Probably end up back in a 4x4 when I realise I'm too old/unfit for a bike, that'll be next week then!

Come on Chris get yer finger/money out. I want someone to show me round the plain ;) Does no where have a pre-reg or 2nd hand bike you could take out for a test ride before buying new? Or is it a new new model?