Shocking change

JST

Guest WALFY
thought scorpion didn't post prices so that's a positive change at least.

No. That was an e-mail to a mate of mine. I forwarded it to James and now you see it. So not a public display of prices :(

They say they can be used with or without coil springs, presumably they are a variation of fox Airshox. Strange they are not orange, I wonder who makes them.

Or is it that as their spring sag there is little difference ?

Not so much a 'Fox shock', more a 'Skunk Junk'

Nige

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Did they put that up on April the 1st???? That isn't a shock - the body's tiny as is the shaft for an 'air shock'..... and then we have the price. Errrr, yeah, I think I'll pass. Orams (I assume that's what they'll be using) are a pile of poo. They look like they should be quite good but they tend to go pop if they're pushed hard (ie if any speed is incolved).

Spend less and get a better shock with Fox or Pro comp (mx series). Or move up to the next level with Sway-a-way (nice) or Radflo (uber nice - Paul Leworthy is bringing these into the UK and at VERY good prices)