Birthday Bash 2006

white90

Doh! I was hoping to come this year, but 29th is my birthday, and the 30th is our wedding anniversary. I was in trouble last year for doing Pauls Slindon winch challenge on the 30th, so I definatly won't get a pass out this year. :(

</grumble>

;)

Mark

Bring her along too Mark, I am sure she will have a good time... :)

Chris

Bring her along too Mark, I am sure she will have a good time... :)

Chris

Sadly I have already been told that we are not doing offroading for our wedding anniversary! I will work on it though.... <_<

Hmmm...

Mark

Me and catflap would like to go please. Any date is ok with me, but August 12th is my birthday, so I'll have to get drunk and make a fool of myself :D

Les :)

I can give you a few pointers on making foolish drunks! It involves Gin, and BishBosh for one can vouch for my expertise! :rolleyes:

29/30 July sounds great to me if theres still space.

Two vehicles please Tony, mine and DSN.

Same format as last year? - ie watch Si and Will on the flat bit of the field in the morning trying to fix their trucks, with no camping kit and nothing to eat??? (for the amusement of the rest of us!)

I can give you a few pointers on making foolish drunks! It involves Gin, and BishBosh for one can vouch for my expertise! :rolleyes:

Bishbosh, White90, Exmoorcop, Paul W, Mark90, Rob, Will W, etc,etc!!! :P

I don't think there was a single attendee at Slindon who wasn't "moved" by your expert skills! :P:P:ph34r:

We'll just have to wait and see if Les can be as poeticaly verbose! :unsure:

Bishbosh, White90, Exmoorcop, Paul W, Mark90, Rob, Will W, etc,etc!!! :P

I don't think there was a single attendee at Slindon who wasn't "moved" by your expert skills! :P:P:ph34r:

We'll just have to wait and see if Les can be as poeticaly verbose! :unsure:

Always makes me smile when I remember that :D

Same format as last year? - ie watch Si and Will on the flat bit of the field in the morning trying to fix their trucks, with no camping kit and nothing to eat??? (for the amusement of the rest of us!)

ROFPMSL!

Nice one James, hopefully between now and the end of June I might be able to sort out my own boil-in-the-bags!

ROFPMSL!

Nice one James, hopefully between now and the end of June I might be able to sort out my own boil-in-the-bags!

:lol::lol::lol:

Must prepare properly this time, Must prepare properly this time, Must prepare properly this time.......... ;)

Edited by will_warne

• 1 month later...