problems with innovation 4x4

discowhite

98 days ago i paid for 2 sets of flares from innovation 4x4!

98 days later im still being fed b%$@s^!t via email and phone!

should i continue sending emails on their whereabouts or should i send my bank after my money??

the first 2 sets were ''lost'' and the second sets were to be sent by air..... bloody plane must have crashed or joined the crew of lost.....

suggestions??

cheers phil :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Get your money back, thats just unacceptable. Theres a company called Roccia that do flared arches, but I can seem to find any contact details & web page no longer available. Devon4x4 & Paddocks/craddocks also do a version

Roccia are no more I am afraid.

I bought some flares from ebay (flexi arches) and managed to pull off the rear arch first time out .

I wish someone did defender stylee ones for a RRC

they wont give me any tracking info, ive asked numerous times. STEVE sounded like a nice bloke but i spose anyone is on a phone.

im in australia guys, can you give me some more info on the trading standards please.

cheers phil.

Its a shame to see a post like this as i've personally delt with Barry before and never had a problem.

I'm not convinced that trading standards will help as you are not in the country - have you though that the arches might be sitting in customs???

after a Google search for Trading Standards, http://www.tradingstandards.gov.uk/ I loaded the postcode for Innovation 4x4 which is DN21 1LT. & it shows the office below, so maybe a e.mail to them explianing the circumstances & your location should hopefully get a response as to a possible solution for you. good luck.

Lincolnshire County Council

Trading Standards

County Offices

Lincolnshire

LN1 1YL

t: 08454 040506 (Consumer Direct for consumer advice)

f: 01522 552405

e: tradingstandards@lincolnshire.gov.uk

w: http://www.lincolnshire.gov.uk/tradingstandards

Notes: tel(t): 08454 040506 Consumer callers

tel(t): 01522 782050 Business callers

Its a shame to see a post like this as i've personally delt with Barry before and never had a problem.

I'm not convinced that trading standards will help as you are not in the country - have you though that the arches might be sitting in customs???

i work for a company that deals closley with customs, as far as customs is concerned they are not in australia....

thanks western, i'll send trading standards an email and see what they say.

cheers phil

Hello,

Just spoken to Steve (Innovation4x4) - they are at Billing-

Apparently, all been sorted.. trouble was at customs... the new set of arches has been sent. You should get them within days.

so I'm just passing the message and hope you get what you ordered.

Steve and Barry are very nice chaps and always make sure the customer is happy... but you cannot always get 100% perfect results...

(PS: I don't work for/with Innovation4x4... but they are friends...)

• 2 weeks later...
Hello,

Just spoken to Steve (Innovation4x4) - they are at Billing-

Apparently, all been sorted.. trouble was at customs... the new set of arches has been sent. You should get them within days.

so I'm just passing the message and hope you get what you ordered.

Steve and Barry are very nice chaps and always make sure the customer is happy... but you cannot always get 100% perfect results...

(PS: I don't work for/with Innovation4x4... but they are friends...)

buggered if i know! its been ''within days'' and still no flares. are they packing eckies in them?? is that why im not getting them....

this is really ****ting me...