Problem keeping truck in a straight line!

Warthog

Coming back from a wkends off-roading and the 90 has picked up a problem. Upon acceleration the truck pulls to the left and de-acceleration pulls to the right?

Checked all shocks, springs and control arm mounts on the axle's and chassis. steering linkages and tyre pressures all O.K. Driving home my thoughts were maybe a wheel bearing? Duff polybushes in the radius arms maybe? However the problem has not been gradual, i have picked this up over the weekends abuse :(:rolleyes:

Any advice mucho appreciated

Mark

Coming back from a wkends off-roading and the 90 has picked up a problem. Upon acceleration the truck pulls to the left and de-acceleration pulls to the right?

Checked all shocks, springs and control arm mounts on the axle's and chassis. steering linkages and tyre pressures all O.K. Driving home my thoughts were maybe a wheel bearing? Duff polybushes in the radius arms maybe? However the problem has not been gradual, i have picked this up over the weekends abuse :(:rolleyes:

Any advice mucho appreciated

Mark

do you have a locker fitted ?

No locker fitted

Rear trailing arm bushes are stock and new. All the bracketry for trailing arms and radius arms O.K (However i will clean and inspect again)

The radius arm bushes are polybush and been in for a year (mostly off-road use) i will check them and see from there.

Cheers for the response

Mark

i'd put money on your tracking being slightly out :) (also, check all the ball joints, but i think you said you have already)

maybe you've bent your steering track bar just a little bit.

Edit : forgot to say, i'll see your 50p and raise it to £1 :o

G