Can someone help please

boy

;) hello everone i'm a newbie to the forum only had my defender for about 6 months having lots of fun in it!!

when i frist got it it was a pick up but i conld't get on with it because i just had no room to put things so i did a swap

with a friend of my for a van back but i not to sure on it !!

i was having a look on the forum and found this pic

post-9028-1224616372_thumb.jpg

can anyone help on were to start on how to do this mod please!! :blink:

Never mind Fridge Freezer, Boy.....he is a bit of a Land Rover purist, that is why he owns a classically restored vehicle, free of modifications etc. :P One of those subtle ones that never get driven, only shown off at LR shows!! If you see a picture, you'll know what I mean!!!

Personally, I think what you have there is really nice, and I would not bother hacking it apart.

i made my 90 a hard top about 2 years ago as i needed to put my step son some were,

it took me a long time to get the hang of it round trees but up untill not so long ago i hadn't put any dents in the roof but i can't say that any more but i would have dented a truck cab

if i were you stick with it, i've never liked the big truck cab.

treebloke

have u got any more pics of your build mate if so can u e mail me them please!!

davidguy1982@hotmail.com

i like the look of the crew cab its so different and everone has got a pick up our a van i like to be

different!!

Yep, all you need is an angle grinder and some pop rivets.

There are plenty of write ups on the 'net of how to do it. I believe it's known as a king cab.

If you want to do it to your vehicle go for it mate, it's easy enough to buy another roof and side panels if you don't like it.