AWDC Howlin' Wolf Series 2009

najw

As some people seem to be planning next year already, I thought it wise to share our planned dates with you as follows:

March 15th

April 5th

May 10th

June 7th

August 9th

September 6th

October 4th

November 1st

The April date has been brought forward by one week within the cycle as otherwise it would have been Easter which may prove tricky to get a pass for.

Venues and other info will be updated as and when available, but as we are going to try and search out some new sites over the Winter may not be available for a while.

Sorry but I have had to make a change to the dates.

The originally planned 9th August clashes with the EuroTrial in Germany where I will be.

So August is now pulled forward 1 week to the 2nd

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause

• 2 weeks later...

The WHEN is at the top of the page :rolleyes:

The WHERE will have to wait for a little while - last year I was so keen to get all the details in the public domain that I didn't give us enough time to try and find some new sites. This year we will be taking a couple of months to view some new options to try and keep things fresh and exciting. Expect the same geographical spread but hopefully with some new places to play along the way.

Regulations and entry forms for the series will be emailed to all current registered drivers by the end of the month. If you are not already receiving emails from me and want to be added to the list, PM me.

Remember the August date on the above list has been moved to the 2nd

Sorry guys the dates are now final as they have been published in All Wheel Driver and quite a few other clubs have kindly worked their calendars around ours.

I had hoped that Andy-T would push back the date of the Tay as he offered but given the verbal some drivers gave him :angry: , he seems to have stuck with the original