Quick Fist clamps

Anderzander

I would think quick fists would be a pain for a Hi-Lift, as you'd have to prize open each one to push Hi-Lift into them. Fine for taking off, but a pain to put back on.

I used some M12 bolts, large washers and some wingnuts. Quick and easy to take off/put on and bolts make it easy to slide Hi-Lift on to...DefMods006Medium.jpg

Used quick fists for spade though..

DefMods005Medium.jpg

Steve

they actually work out well for a Hi Lift Steve - getting the jack on takes about 5 seconds and it stays put regardless of abuse, we've also found them to be impervious to mud build up :)

I think it depends where you want to mount the jack and in what orientation though

Thanks for all the feedback :D its really helpful

Having seen Steve's set up in the back I'm tempted to put the jack there, closer to the floor and easier to mount, rather than on the back of the bulkhead...

Hmmm.... decisions decisions

Also thanks for the tip that SimonR has some - I'd rather put money in the communities pockets.