interesting response from QT

white90

Glad others are getting sorted! hence the reason for me starting this thread.

As I said I have copies of all emails sent and had just one reply on the 12th saying:

Hello Tony,

Thank you for your e-mail.

I have sent your e-mail to Dave who is currently away from work unwell. I would expect that you will either receive a reply or a call shortly however please do not hesitate to contact me in the office should you not receive any contact.

Kind regards,

Laura.

Then nothing.

If I don't hear then I'll post copies of all of the mails I have sent.

This isn't and never was an about me thread otherwise I'd never have started the topic.

Tim/Barry and others getting sorted is great news I am glad to see happening.

Just finished Nights this morning

Was away from home the week before.

Dave initially called me asked for pictures,

I sent them at the first opportunity

the receipt email from Laura stated Dave would call me/email me

if I had not heard I could contact her again,

this I did but no replies, I sent one today when I got up, If I don't hear then I will call, I was following

from what I was told in the above mail.

I didn't think calling without giving them an opportunity to call me was required, but now it seems there is.

I had sent my home/mobile numbers, each has an answerphone both without any messages.

Or in the words of Terry Wogan "is it me" :)

Cant help but think if it had been a part from a wildcat, your issue would have been sorted immediatly. Ive had issue with Dave regarding rose jointed trailling arms. I initially commisioned the build for the item & recieved them about 6 months after the new company interest had recieved them(Gon2Far). When I did recieve them, build definatley not the best. A pigeon had been used to assist with the welding & the plating was terrible. Rose joints failed after about 3 events use. He said he would supply the joints at cost which was a horrendous price. Finally sourced the same brand locally for 1/3 of Daves price.

I still buy from Dave but only stuff that isnt likely to break & cause catsrophic failure. ie seats & diff guards.

Im sure Dave/Qt does have a lot of happy customers out there, but I think most of them probably drive qt wildcats.

Maybe Dave needs to concentrate on just 1 job or give somebody else authorisation to replace/refund goods.

Good luck Tony

Tim,

Good to see they have been replaced without a squabble :(

Are you not at all worried about fitting the Mk2 pair ?

....and the welding is better than I have seen... but still not up to much :(

Does anyone have info on this later design strength wise, its

a hell of an itemette to have to worry if alls OK, esp on road miles I really

struggle to see why anyone pays for these compared with the Cast Iron monsters

Caster corrected swivels would seem a safer route (if you fit these for caster correction and not bling)

Nige

Silly question.... but I always thought (not having owned a pair of these) that they were plated, but in Tim's pics they look painted... which is it?

Ta!

:)

As smo says,, painted , the ones thay have replaced FOC ,,were plated !!

• 2 weeks later...

Well I returned mine at my expense on the 22nd 16days later nothing received back and no response to three e-mails sent.

So I called and yes mine were received and I should get some next week as they are waiting on production...

Good Job I got some standard ones From Bish and fitted otherwise off the road for nearly a month.

• 2 weeks later...

Why would anyone have to send their old ones back to QT for replacement? Especially if it's at your expense.....will these old arms be remanufactured or modified again to be sold on?

It doesn't make commercial sense to send them back if they are useless......especially if you live over seas like I do.

Comments?

Thx.

S.