How much snow did you have this morning?

neil00001

a light sprinkling- half an inch at hindhead. was more then enough to make us cancel taking down a maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassive oak tree. instead i topped out a hedge and go snow down my neck :blink: joy

Does this help?

thefinger.gif

Smo - sorry to hear that, there's a lot of it about at the moment :(

thats the one! thanks fridge!! tis cold here but no snow(boo hiss)

sorry bout your job smo its squeaky bum time over here too they laid me off for a month on the 19th dec as well

<_< No snow here but -8 deg. Webasto did the deal this morning keeping the car warm an hour before I came in. But at work I still had to put up temp to 26!! :( Attempted changing glow plugs but got fingers, toes, lips and ears NUMB!! :ph34r:

No snow here, but last night and the night before at work it was minus 4 and minus 3 respectively in the warehouse.

I'm currently lying in bed with a chest infection. Hmm, wonder why...

Good luck getting a new job Smo.

Thanks for all the support chaps - might well be time to return to freelance Solidworks design/draughting work!

As for the snow, despite being a stones throw from dartmoor there isnt a spot of snow here yet!!