Autocraft South (Reading)

Ian M

I left neutral feedback for autocraft_south after I got a pair of sh** covered rusty sills four weeks after I paid, the items pictured are not the items they send [even though they say they are], so beware buying from auction. Get a look at the bits first IMHO.

I also got the most abusive and nasty e-mail response I've ever had on ebay after that. Not pleasant.

• 1 month later...
I'm waiting for a couple of parts from him as well. I've just emailed him but depending on his response, or lack of, I might need his number too.

Jon.

The parts still haven't been delivered, so if someone could forward Autocrafts telephone number to me, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Jon.

I got some parts off ebay from them last year. Confirmed before hand that I could collect in person. After I won the items, emailed to arrange collection, they didn't respond, emailed again, nothing. They then sent me a payment reminder so ended up having to pay an over inflated postage charge. Will never use them again.

Chris

• 4 weeks later...
just wondering if anyone has a contact number for rich? as im waiting for some parts and could do with speaking to him.

Ian

Ric's contact number is 07771780148. Also can contact Andy 07833355424. Bumped into him yesterday at the sortout and gave me his business card which shows he is now calling himself 'Landy Spares'.