shock es9000

pritch1

Mine didnt work properly for long the right way up, the chromed rod went rusty and the seals went, in the bin they went.

Geoff

Did you have a Friday afternoon set? My procomps are 3yrs old and totally abused (never seen the road, but have seen a quarry at least twice a month for 3yrs) and still going strong.

Be interested in other pro-comp reliability comments as Im about to purchase another set.

The rears on mine are pitted/corroded in a couple of years. More evident on the front face of the shaft so probably the result of stones etc and relatively soft chroming. Other than that I'm happy with the procomps and would buy again (and they're cheap) but might try a gaiter next time to protect the shaft.

why not send them back and claim on the warranty. if you buy them from explorer uk they are guaranteed for life. And they don't quibble at all, I've had three pairs of 14s off them under warranty in the last 5 years.

absolutly faultles service. But if you've bought them from elsewhere the warranty isn't valid.

Well I listened to all this the first time round and did not fit boots. Next time I'll be tempted to fit boots as I'm sure it is stone damage that pits the chrome first and then the rust sets in. Or I could just fit one boot?