Microcat

towoha

Hi everyone.

I just upploaded the latest version of Microcat (That we have here in Norway) and are ready to share it with everyone. It can be found here

I hava installed it on my home computer, but I cant get past the authoursing dongle. Anyone that knows how to bypass ore make a"crack" for it?

Regards

Torbjorn

Norwegian 4X4 lover <3

Hi everyone.

I just upploaded the latest version of Microcat (That we have here in Norway) and are ready to share it with everyone. It can be found here

I hava installed it on my home computer, but I cant get past the authoursing dongle. Anyone that knows how to bypass ore make a"crack" for it?

Regards

Torbjorn

Norwegian 4X4 lover <3

The version that can be downloaded from Green Oval has the crack. If you first install that one, you can use later versions as an update and the crack keeps working. I've managed to get my hands on feb 2009, works a charm. B)

Hi Retroanaconda, I have copied and pasted the crack you posted above, I am still getting error, version is out of date at startup, it asks me to update the package, any ideas please? this is the latest version of Microcat. Thanks K

Hi Retroanaconda, I have copied and pasted the crack you posted above, I am still getting error, version is out of date at startup, it asks me to update the package, any ideas please? this is the latest version of Microcat. Thanks K

That's with the March 2009 version above?

Yes it s the March edition, downloaded it a few weeks ago, and it was working fine, then it stopped working, I copied the crack again and pasted it into the relevant files but no joy

K

isnt it interesting - you all bleat on about terrafirma copying glyn lewis but because its a bit of software you all think its ok

What I find more interesting is that people don't mind about Microcat, but when I went to post Memory Map people slated me :blink:

kkk2 I don't know what you mean.

No idea then :S

If you've got the latest version and the crack is installed correctly then it should work. Try using Microlaunch to start it (see link below).

Anyway, for those who don't use torrents etc. here is Microcat on a normal server. With full download instructions too, including the crack and the microlaunch executable that was floating around.

http://www.retroanaconda.com/james/microcat/index.html

Enjoy

• 1 month later...
Anyway, for those who don't use torrents etc. here is Microcat on a normal server. With full download instructions too, including the crack and the microlaunch executable that was floating around.

http://www.retroanaconda.com/james/microcat/index.html

Enjoy

Hi Retroanaconda,

Excuse my possible bad english (I wrote with a typically french accent, isn't it ?)

I try it on my PC and doesn t work

I mean :

I got a 2006 version : 2.0.3.24 to be exactly and it worked with crack and microlaunch

So I wanted to try the march 2009 version you hosted above

download and try to install using Daemon tools : install error (Install Shield error message)

so I cancel this bad install with vista restauration point (don t know if correct english term, but sure you could see what I mean) and I retry to download your version and, this time, I burn a CD : same error

So I go back once again and reinstall my 2006 version : ok now ... but a bit disapointed to miss the 2009 one !

My Vista is Familly Premium Edition, 32 bits

Do you have any news about that kind of troubles ?

What could I try ?

thanks for your help in this matter.

cheer

• 1 month later...

Hi Retroanaconda,

I'm having the same problem as Lucio. Downloaded and extracted to a folder (not to a CD, but that shouldn't make any difference should it?) Run the autostart file : about 13% into the installl, i get an error (Install Shield error message) and installation is cancelled.

I did have an earlier version installed, which I asked it to uninstall, but it still appears to be there (hasn't worked for a while), so I installed all your cracks and ran microlaunch. Didn't work. Tried to re-install, same InstallShield error.

This is the header.

AppName: _ins5576._mp AppVer: 5.50.137.0 ModName: zdatai51.dll

ModVer: 5.50.131.0 Offset: 00003ecd

Running Windows XP, and I switched off McAfee before the install.

Any clues as to what is going on?

Thanks

Martyn668

All I can say is that it sounds like a problem with the Installshield engine. Try the latest version from the Installshield website:

http://www.acresso.com/downloads/downloads_5842.htm

Mine installed OK but it says something about needing a 32bit version or somethign?? I worked for hours to download this and get it installed only to be stopped cold by something like this, figures.

it reads:

"The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information to see wether you need an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, then contact the software publisher."

:angry:

Checked the system information, says "64 bit operating system"

This is a couple months old laptop runnign windows vista FYI. Anything to be done?