TOR 4X4

selectcase

I have noticed this place on the way home the other night and as my clutch fork has just failed thought i would give them a try - I am well impressed - clutch fork and bits in stock and an oe clutch with the 8 springs in the friction plate all at a very competitive price - as cheap as the large suppliers and internet boys for the clutch etc. They have only just started out but they appear to stock most fast moving parts and from quality suppliers i.e bearmach, a.e, delco etc plus some cheaper stuff for things like indicator lenses etc. They are stocking up on winch challenge and serious off road stuff by the look of it and thier is a winch challenge truck in the workshop with a tvr v8 in it ;)

Anyway I am not connected in any way just thought i would pass this on as I got excellent service and will definatly be using them again the web site link is below - there is not a lot on it yet but its worth giving them a call if you are in the sw plus they are open on a sunday morning!!

http://www.tor4x4.co.uk/

4 belts for my Rangie, all in stock, for less than a tenner -I really couldn't complain! :D

Nice guy is Adrian too.... he let me look over the TVR lump in the monster that was sitting in the workshop bay :wub: B)