Seven Sisters Summer Extravegansa!

David, sorry not ment to hijack.

Mark - not yet, i couldonly get up there sat AM and he ahd someone else looking then, have tol dhim i am interested but now cant get there for at least 3 weeks, he wont hold them, so i will ring again in 3 weeks!!!

• 2 months later...

J33P at Seven Sisters - Important event information.

Due to the high number of registrations for this event, its probable that I will have to close entry for the event in the near future. If you are planning to come along to the event and have not yet registered, please register as soon as possible to guarantee getting a place on the event. Once the event is closed, I will operate a reserve list if there are any cancellations.

If you need to know anything about the event before registering, please drop me an email to Angela.Royston@J33P.org

Hi Angela,, strangly,,was looking at the list earlier today,, there does seam to be a larger number down already, that in previous vists , maybe it the previous customer "deal" rate :)

looking forward to SS5,, see you in 6 weeks, or thereabouts

:( Not going this year :(

Because with any luck we'll be up some Scottish track somewhere drinking Whiskey B) Needed a holiday and this was the only time we could fit it in with previous committments etc. Still, that and the fact the Rangie's in bits (again :ph34r: ) could have something to do with it! I think we'll be at the next one in my series rather than the Rangie the speed Dan's working on it! ;):lol:

Have fun all.

Jen

Well, as per the note above from Angela (BlackTJ ?) this julys event does seam to be the fullest ive seen,

Yep i am going,, heading off sometime Fri morming. we holding hands Nick !! ?? :huh::rolleyes:

Go for it Mark, would be good to she her out !!

Well, as per the note above from Angela (BlackTJ ?) this julys event does seam to be the fullest ive seen,

Yep i am going,, heading off sometime Fri morming. we holding hands Nick !! ?? :huh::rolleyes:

Go for it Mark, would be good to she her out !!

Could be a plan Tim, will have to see as going early to set some of the trial sections up, you going up in the hybrid as said before or is that so last year :)

I'll be there.

I thought we were going up Thursday night Nick?

You standing me up? :blink::P

Sorry Bish but I thought everybody was going up friday morning, so didn't want to be on my own thursday night as scared of the dark, but am more than happy going up thursday night after work we can be bobtail buddies , but separate tents.

Cuffy, Kevin and I will be coming along on Friday to help set things up. Unlikely that we will camp over on Thursday night as its only an hour's drive for us and by the sound of the tent sharing, I am not sure I should bring my children along as it might be censored :o

Also, it really is last chance to register for this event so if you intend to come along, please register as soon as you can

Also, it really is last chance to register for this event so if you intend to come along, please register as soon as you can

Ah well I guess that's me out then, it's a lot of money to shell out on what's looking like a 50:50 chance of getting my motor ready :(

Still at least it means the pressure to finish it is off. Just as well with the constant rain we seem to be getting at the mo :rolleyes: