What do you think this Classic 3 door is worth???

cookie55

Obviously what ever someone is prepared to pay, but to put my neck on the line here I would say between 7.5 and 10K. A while back fully restored or genuinue Velars were fetching 12-15K.

If I knew then what I knew now I probably wouldn't have started bobtailing mine (benefit of hindsight....), but she was rotten everywhere and I still think that they look better with a shorter arse!

Happy bidding.....

What's a tray back? flat bed in Yank terms?

How 'bout a Bobtail? I looked at a few pics in the gallery and didn't spot the difference?

bobtail, cut and shut a foot or so from the rear overhang, possibly the front as well

post-784-125035469699.jpg

trayback - very common in Australia for their utes

post-784-125035472402.jpg

Personally I would give about £100 for an early 80's RRC, whatever condition. If it were early 70's it would be far more interesting.

bobtail, cut and shut a foot or so from the rear overhang, possibly the front as well

post-784-125035469699.jpg

trayback - very common in Australia for their utes

post-784-125035472402.jpg

Personally I would give about £100 for an early 80's RRC, whatever condition. If it were early 70's it would be far more interesting.

WOW, the Bobtail seems to imply a lot of professional grade work. Very impressive. The enhanced ground clearance is remarkable. Trayback is fairly common here in the US on pickup trucks. Virtually unknown of RR's.

Thanx for the info...Steve