Rock / Tree sliders

Hi

I'm Looking to put rock & tree sliders on my 90 to replace the existing plappy bit of ally along the sill.

The question being that there's alot of difference out there in price for what is a very similar product, having looked around there seem to be some welded in sheds right up to the mass produced factory turned out numbers.

I realise that there will be a difference in the thickness and quality of material used along with hot dipped galvanising and plastic coatings or just sprayed.

I'm trying to find out which are the best ones to get for strength and life span?

I would prefer the tree slider to be of the bent rounded end style with a black finish.

Can anyone suggest the best to go for from their experiences.

Many thanks

They aren't very difficult to make yourself if you have a welder..... as the saying goes, if I can make them, anyone can!! :lol:

Mine have cost me £2 and a bit of Argoshield and wire :)

Hi, have you got any pic's of them ?, wanting to make my own & just bought a nice new steel saw :i-m_so_happy: , can weld & fabricate so would just like to see some to get some idea's

thanks

John

Does anyone have any pics of the ones carl makes ????

Hello,

I dont have any pics of 90 ones but have pics of 110 and discovery ones, made same way tho,

I only make stuff now as and when i feel like it or someone asks me, Anyway they are made from 80 x 40 x 4 wall and 48 x 4 tube hot dipped galved, i dont do powder coat as i dont have the volume i used to so it costs to much and that would be passed on but can spray a black satin coat on them them,

Carl.