Defender Puma Workshop Manual

Private Message, to send one click the envelope icon under your username/avatar, just on the left of this text box.

Thank you for that, blindingly obvious really like adjusting the hand brake on a Puma 90, simple when you know how.

Cazbil.

Thank you for that, blindingly obvious really like adjusting the hand brake on a Puma 90, simple when you know how.

Cazbil.

I've approved the above three posts to illustrate why we have a NEW MEMBERS READ THIS thread at the top of the page. Members wouldn't normally see repeated posts like these but it's amazing the number of duplicate posts that the mods have to delete.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the snap judgement, only just joined and a welcome like this is hardly making me feel welcome!!!

Take a look back over this thread and perhaps you will appreciate my comments. That said if you joined intention to play an active part in the forum then welcome to LR4x4 :)

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

There is a PDF of the manual on this link I found on the web https://files.me.com...ardellin/eqyzbe

Looks like a moody link but I downloaded it and it is indeed a genuine pdf puma manual, can also be found on http://www.repairmyl...ownload-section but you need to register first and it has been 'branded' by them.

Be warned though it is 77.4mb in size

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
They come, they ask, they get and then they go.

Seems you were perfectly correct, they logged on next day (for the download I assume) and don't seem to have left a thank you post.

..... think I'll delete it from google docs and if they want it badly enough they can register on repairmylandrover and download the watermarked version from there.

Errr please sir, can i have one? Pwomise il be back... :lol:

If you wanted the Puma manual I'd upload it for you seeing as you are not a first time poster :) But I'm guessing you don't as you are building a V8 with TD5 odds and ends IIRC ;)