Landies on M27

LR90

What were I missed that tonight Mind you I was fending off (I found out latter a unmarked BMW) at 90 stuck behind a pompy taxi.

he didn't nick me he followed the taxi into pompy.

while were on the subject of the M27 who has the two well tooled up RR classics driving in the mornings

Trevor!!!! LEAVE IT!

I also keep seeing a yellow hard top Ibex that after I flash and wave see that Dave's Ibex is a soft top so don't have a clue who it is. :huh::blink:

Its just I have done it three time now I think the driver getting the hump

Hmm, did see a few landies knocking around as I left the hill this evening, didn't realise someone was playing around.

I'm still interested to know who own the series landies and the RR bob on the A32 near the bus depot. None of his vehicles have moved in ages, but I did meet him once at pigeon house lane.

OK, what's with the collection of Landies off roading on the grass verge of the M27 West out of Pompey?

I'm sure I recognise some of them ;)

that be me, stringy and gm.

we were doing some quick fix on oil pipes as mine had just split, most of the oil that came out is all over the underside of mine, and the rest is all over the front of stringys motor. gm turned up with some more oil cos an engine empties itself pretty quick

Got a pair of late defender TDi oil cooler pipes still sat in their wrappers on my desk if they're any use to you? One of the Profs bought them and then found he needed the earlier ones.

as you leave gosport he is on the left hand side, after the bus depot and aardvark cleaning and close to the pub on the right (can't remember the name).

2 series 2 from the looks of it, a few gear boxes and lots of tyres in the front garden. I don't think he is married :)

Hmm, did see a few landies knocking around as I left the hill this evening, didn't realise someone was playing around.

I'm still interested to know who own the series landies and the RR bob on the A32 near the bus depot. None of his vehicles have moved in ages, but I did meet him once at pigeon house lane.

The only thing we were "playing" around with was oil!

Tonk no probs ... thats what friends are for but next time can i have a ladder to get in? :lol::lol:

Tonk no probs ... thats what friends are for but next time can i have a ladder to get in? :lol::lol:

ah yeah, u were having some problems, i never really noticed it was that high until u tried climbing in :lol:

that be me, stringy and gm.

we were doing some quick fix on oil pipes as mine had just split, most of the oil that came out is all over the underside of mine, and the rest is all over the front of stringys motor. gm turned up with some more oil cos an engine empties itself pretty quick

Just seen the trailer for tonights telly......

mashoosive pile up due to oil spillage! :ph34r:

old lady in Micra last seen heading the wrong way due to lack of visability through her windscrean!! :ph34r:

old lady in Micra last seen heading the wrong way due to lack of visability through her windscrean!!

... old lady wearing combats and a baseball cap, driving a dark grey, er, -micra- with checkerplate, a-bar and spots ... and silver boxes on the roof ...

Cheers

A bit OT I know but I was driving to Milton Keynes today and saw a train. I was wondering if anyone from the forum was on it??

Really? That sounds a lot like my mate Pete. He goes on a train, I will ask if it was him. He also has a Honda Civic. :)

LR content? Ummmm, I've got one?...

Chris